My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

DuM DUM DUM DUM DUMb!

ok.. i came home from movie and there is no one... it's midnite now!!!!!
i went movie with my friends, bro went out with bro for movies also but dunno dekat mana..
mum and dad sleep like as though nothing is happening.. they sleep SO PEACEFULLY!!

and me?? regretted...for coming back so early, and start blogging!!!! duh!!!

watched KungFu Panda at last... damn bro!! dun wanna accompany me... hmmph!
well, it's a nice movie and i think i should watch the cantoneese version too.haha!
PO was cute!!!
i like Thai Long, when he was a baby...

haha!!

and can u believe that?? it involves an amount of ppl which can form a WHOLE CITY to produce the movie. and it took 2 years!!!!! to finally come out with it!!!
AWESOME!!!!

the animation, damn!! it's brilliant!

i came back from training quite late today, cuz me, cat, and bros were chatting with Sir after class. Again, he thought us... perhaps, i've learnt a good lesson today. i am glad. and i am surprise with the way he handle things... and i am very proud to hv a master, a fatherly master... to be my life mentor.

No one really understands how respectful i am to him. Anyway, he seen me grow, from a kinakia to a tuah lang... haha!! and he opens up my mind and taught us the principle of life. I guess part of me came from him.

yes, he's a good mentor.



Today is a busy saturday. as usual, my Saturdays are always busy. except for public hols. hehe..
yup, Sue asked me once, "can you sacrifice ur TKD and work for me ar??"

erm.. i straight away tell her :" nope, for saturdays, i work accordning to ALL OR NONE Rule. If i work on saturdays, i'll make sure i'll go tkd too. No way anyone can ask me to skip something which is important to me??. that's why...the only day that i can skip tkd is during public hols. but too bad la, life care is closed during public hols too."

yup, i told her that lo.
not melampau rite?

You can ask me to do anything, or settle everything for you, ut when it comes to something that is important to me, i'll FRIMLY reject.
that's me.

Hui Ling....

haha! sorry to say, she failed to blend in and i am laughing at a corner now. ha! bad la, i'm bad.
but that day.... my gosh. i feel so weired with her existence. really weired.
but i just ignore it. :-)


Yolk asked me bout my friend's incident which i wrote on my frenster blog..she is curious. well, what can i say? i am sad to lose a journey mate like her.
everytime i looked at the chair in front of me, i feel sour...
like i said, everyone knows what's best for them... i believe, she knows what she did was what's best for her.
May God Bless Her.


Mummy's friend is coming 2mr, to visit us????????
i tak mau!!!!
cuz mum says she'd bought ME the stupid sticker to stick on the eye lid which can form double eyelid!!!!!
DARN!!! I dont want le!!!!
I know i am Dumb, but i am not DUMB to that extend till i need someone to CREATE a double eyelid on my eyes!!! eh, hello!~my eyes now are my mum's dream eyes le!! she DREAMT of it during her pregnancy!!!! that's why, i am the only one with this kind of eyes..(pointing at my own eyes) i'm proud k!!!!
GOSH....

felt intruded again....
so... i guess... i am going to avoid her 2mr...
haha!!!
i think i wanna go to Jusco, cuz SERENE will be there for some sort of charity!!!
hehe...
i'll ask my boss for lunch, find some reason to avoid her. and bye! see you in another year!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! devil-nya DumbOnion...ha!

what to do??

I can hear my eyes singing : " When you look me with your eyes, tell me that you love me...."
sob sob!!!!
haha!

eh, i really feel an unusual silence without my brothers stupid voice...
but thank god i did not went out with them... why>>>??? cuz i dont need to pay for everything!!!! my brothers are crocodiles!!! they cant seem to get FULL easily!! and i'll be pok kai by buying them popcorns ONLY!!!!
ha!
(I'm actually trying to make myself better for not joining them for movies.... ha!)


oh ya, some shocking news which didnt come to my mind before I really thought of it...CLOSELY.
PFion still comes to LC and buy Organon M'cilon.
i was like.. ok, PFion.. as usual la...

but when i think closely.... isnt she??? divorce???? why need M'cilon????

gosh...
please tell me it is not true.....

I am still avoiding the truth.. which is now still unveiled.
maybe Stupiak Girl was right...
She told me to accept the truth which is in front of the tip of my nose. Even if you avoided it.. the truth is still the truth...

just that i chose not to believe it.... sob!

ok... maybe she tk M;cilon for her skin prob?lol!!!

I know.. Yes, i am doing it again!
cant help it...ha!

anyway.......
haiz.. just leave it la.
no. i am not disappointed...
just that.... this incident has draw me back a few steps to think....is she's still the one i know? or i am the one changing?
confused.... i rather that i am the one who changed..


Love is all around... and i feel that love is all around and it had caused lot's of disaster by existing everywhere.
Love makes impossible possible... see what it means??
yes, it is so powerful... and no one could stop it.. unless u shave urself up to be a monk or nun??!!?

i'm tired of this. hate to think and imagine all the possibilities that could be happening.


ok.. one last paragraph...
something which i found it's meaningful.

" the past is history, future is a mystery, and today is a gift! that's why it is called PRESENT!"
this is quoted by MAster Ooogway (wu gui, tortoise in chinese) to Master Shifu when Shifu refuse to accept the Fat PO as student and the Dragon Warrior.

and ... it strikes me.. and it made me thought of a lot of things. :-)

Adieu!
bienvenida et la vida...
buenos noche!! tata!

No comments: