My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

about it......

It's GLBT month... and i think most of the community in GLBT are celebrating the end of the festival. haha!!

yup, the most important is you must be proud of what you are, that's the most important. i have a few friends celebrating this GLBT month, but, too bad la, it's not legal in Malaysia. haha!! some they told me that during this month, there'll be parties and ppl parading around the town.

ok, u may wonder, what the heck is GLBT? well, it stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered community.(dont feel shock)... cuz you might be one of the community.. haha!! Me? yup, i a. so guess which of the GLBT i fall in??? hehe....

wow, i felt so impressed to hear from my friends how they actually celebrated it in overseas. my gosh...
They said, by doing this, they are showing gay pride. i was like, "huh???!!?? gay pride??" yup, shocked... cuz this is not a culture in Malaysia. U cant kiss a person in the public here.. so... not to think about kissing a same-gendered person in the public. Gosh....

On the celebration day, all the GLBT community will dress up and parade along the street. They will hv cars, flower cars, banners, and the most important, the people... to make this event successful. Yup, their logo is the rainbow colours, anything that is in Rainbow colours represents the LGBT community. I would not say society cuz they are still the minority..

and... scarily, without my knowledge of it... the GLBT community has been increasing in Malaysia each year.... and .... a lot...
gosh...
My friends asked me to search the lesbian or gay or bi profile on either friendster, hi-5... and they said.. go see and you'll know that most ppl.... they fall in this community.. just that they are still in the closet. They dont hv the courage to come out and be what they are actually.

ok....

i followed what my friends said... and ... besides the quantity, my gosh, the things they wrote in the blog... haha.. i need time to accept it. that's all.. haha!!! and the pictures... my gosh....

that's why, they had my total respect. cuz they have the courage to come out from the closet.. adn this is not easy, especially in Malaysia where This kind of relationship, whether physical, or emotional, or sexual is illegal.

It's not that i like to be them... but i think i fall in one of the GLBT initials. haha.... guess la?!!? u'll hv clues if you know me well enough.. haha!!!

oh ya, before i know about the details of the GLBT, i already know that the Rainbow colours represent gay pride. and.... i am crazy about rainbow coloured stuff because you cant get any in Malaysia... unless you draw urself. haha!!!

My friends.. they hv wristbands, flags, necklace....etc... envious le!!! nice stuff k!!! There's another reason why i like Rainbows, cuz the promise between me and D.D is carved on the rainbow colours... haha!! (this was before i know about the meaning of rainbow colours) At that moment, my concept about Rainbow is... something beautiful, sensual, meaningful...and... sweet smile. I will smile myself whenever i saw rainbow, cuz it reminds me of D.D :-)


I still like the rainbow wristband..... nice le!!!! but cant get it here.. haiz....


ok, enough about GLBT la..

hehe...

went for the last dose of Gardasil injection. haha!!! i feel sleepy everytime i had those injection.. i dunno why.. it makes me ... tired. I went to inject it at Omega Klinik. well.... as usual, no pain triggers me... except heartache. haha!

still ok la...

bout the Stupiak Girl's blog... i wanna confirm whether the thing that i am thinking is the same as hers onot.... haha! i guess i know why...... but..... just wanna re-confirm again.

and i would oso like to know what happened................
i knw there's reason why DumbOnion was not approached.. i understand...
that's why i dont dare to ask in front of the Stupiak FAce cuz i got warned from her on her blog. haha!! sweat... she really knows that i will ask if she did not stop me from asking... haha!

so....since you "sense" that i will ask... and you asked me not to ask... well, how can you expect me not to know everything? maybe not everything, but roughly la... haha!!! scary hor? i think she will hate me more!!! and that's good!!! :-) wahahahahaha!!!

anyway, what passed is past. You can look back and look what you've done... but you cannot turn back time and repair everything.

of course, if you hv prob with ur dearest ones, takkan you wanna tell the problem to another friend, which is a guy, and the guys admires you very much de... right?

haiz.... this one ar... i use my butt to think oso can get la......


Well, i still believe that nothing cannot be unsolved. There are solutions anywhere..


like me lo... thick skinned ma.... if got problem, or when my skin cacat, or someone cut or scratch me into an unconscious state, what to do? change my skin layer lo.....
cuz i know, if i dont change, new cells wont grow, i'm not going to heal... and i will not grow thicker. cuz everytime i peeled my outer layer, another inner layer will grow... and the newly exposed layer will be more resistant to cuts and scratches.
that's why onions are dumb. :-)
get cuts but still can tahan... haha!!! whatever way you do to the onion, the outcome is still the good one. if you cut the onion and fried it... you get delicious fried onion lo... but just beware that you get sore throat after eating it la... ha!

deep hor? dont understand ar? ok la... ignore all the non-sense and crap.

:-0

so.... no one can sing with me next week.....
alone again ar??????

......

Singing cheaper than movies le...haha!

so, i guess..... i'll KIV lo.


I guess mummy really feels lonely without dad by her side... but ..see? human is really an antagonistic animal.
When dad's around, we cant stand his babblings sometimes..
when he's not around, quiet pula... and... i think we all feel safer with dad around. haha!!
i sense her loneliness when she suddenly told me...."if 2mr(sunday) got nothing to do, then we go watch movie la.."
i was like...:" mummy, u got something wrong boh? or what shock have u got? u NEVER ASK US TO MOVIES de le!!!"
yup, she's boring..... haha!!



Called dad just now, he said his team is the only team winning and the only sport that won a gold medal... from his company. haha!!
My dad... he's a good DARTER!! (it's a wrong word... ha! it means he's good in darts!)


Bro (cousin) bought "Xiao Jing Teng's" cd. he's the one who won Aska Yang in the PK competition, and sang a duo with Ah-Mei, Yi Yan Shun Jian. wel.... he doesnt leave any impression on me... so i've decided to buy Yise's and Kenji's cd on that day...but not his..

GEt lost... if an artist dunno how to compose... haha!!


Sometimes, my friends... i think they are the one who changed my perspective about LOVE. They always tell me... "Love is a fluid that does not have a fixed level or set point, so...we'll just go with the flow..regardless who is the person (sex/gender)"

it somehow changed my mindset a little.. ..

I dont discriminate, so... i hope there's no discrimination on me too.

:-)


K la, i wanna watch cartoon d.... hehe.. still working hard on the "Zhong1 Hua2 Yi4 Fan1"... nice anime!!!!!!!


Dont abandone me if you have any problems....cuz...i am willing to share...and...face the problem together with you. and if possible, i am willing to give some guideline to solve it together too.

That's what ME is for...? besides $$?? hahaha!!! dont mind that.. i was just joking... haha!



Adios.....


:-)

No comments: