My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 21, 2008

today, today, today...

went out with Rae this whole morning... i call it a day.. as i suddenly received a sentence from her.. :" the day belongs to u.." mind that, only day, not nite... haha!! so?

anything la... I dunno how i feel. but i'm happy with her.. like i said, i wont disown her... unless she disown me one day... :) haha...

She changed her hairstyle today.. not really changed, but it's shorter. well, she cut it twice!!! she's one crazy girl.... crazy.... anyway, i like it!

Sadly... hehe.. suddenly, she told me that.... the photo that i made.. haiz, VY took it from her and make it as his own display... i was like...!!! huh??!@!!susah hatinya....haha.. thought i'm the only one having it.. ha!! maybe i'll do another one.. :-)!! this time, it'll be only in my PC!!!! hehehehehehe(devil smile...)haha!! it depends la..
actually... i don mind la.... ppl said, good thing has to be shared... but.... hehe watever..

depends la.. cuz i think i'll do it.. why? my stress level in the coming week will be high.. so basically, i'll do it to release my stress.

sometimes i really hate myself for doing the things and feeling the feelings in me now. I hate it! why am i so fragile? why am i being this way? cuz i realized that i tear easily these days.. damn me! dunno what happen to me.
Like i said, the song from David Tao.. i hate it lo.. really get bump with DT's songs these few days.. and his songs... haiz.. made me flashed back on unwanted things... same goes to yesterday.. in the car.. again,I was waiting for my bro after i left Julene's home. i wind down the window to get some fresh air... again,some restaurant was playing his songs... damn! yeah.. i was...almost tear again.. especially when the song "hei se liu ting' played.. sakit hati ku when i listen to the song.. cuz it hits my feeling that time! exactly~!!! I cant sing together, so.. i just closed my eyes and listen to the lyrics.. again. It hits me accurately and precisely! DARN!

see?

I really hate feeling this way...

I understand that it's hard to divide the cheese cake.. kolian my friend... haiz.. wish cheese cake luck la.. cuz it's really different to melt in different mouth. haha... as an observer, i really dunno what to do..


It's Saturday 2mr... and... haiz..

I dont think i like coming back during weekdays.. as i said, weekdays are not my lucky day!haha!! it arent mine too... :-)
well, will get used to it one day.. or maybe i'll love it someday???hehe...anyway, i'll still hv to come back during sem break, rite? well, that time... haiz, i dont dare to think also.. cuz it's not worth to think of things that dont guarantee will happen. it'll make u suffer more. so, just leave it!

Got many phone calls today.. dunno why.. out of the sudden.. so many ppl called me. haiz... haha! weird day though!

I'm really stupid in managing... maybe like i said, i am making things complicated.. and ppl are trying to make it simple for me.
well, things arent as simple as what u think. I wish it is as simple as 1+1.

"sad,sad go away, dont come again another day, little kuen really wants to play..."
what will happen after 2 months....? changes? statics?

whatever it is.. i am still me. I'll still as what i am now. i guess... that's the thing i can guarantee... at least.
dont worry bout the change in me.. as i'll still be me. For sure.
muacks!

No comments: