My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

To RAE

Rae:

let me answer ur question yesterday in detail.
Whatever that makes u happy, i am happy too! it's true! ok..u said u're scared to dip ur heads in, based on all the consequences..
U wanted to start, i knw. yes, u're still scared.
u know what... like i told u, i'm sure 90% that u'll start this. but i dunno when. maybe it will be the day spm result comes out. I really hv strong intuitions for this lo... hehe..
He's a good guy, u know that.
ok, u may thought that i thought he's a bad guy and i dislike him... so? what's the point of me disliking him ler?plus i hv no reasons to dislike him too.. hehe... and i'll bet u'll be surprised also that i actually agree that if u wanna start with him, just start.
U know that once u start, it unseparable. Yeah.... it may be a waste cuz u've lost ur single life but u want to be loved so badly... haha!!! right? i know i'm right....haha!(bad kuen)
Of course, like u told me, u'll scared that u'll lose ur close friends and everyhting... i've told u before, every decision u make, there'll be the consequences also. there are things that u gain, and u may lose. Cuz humans are humans... they hv scarce concentrations. Human are greedy too.. they want to hv both, but in reality... u can only own one...completely. i bet u understand that also.. that's why u're hesitating..
Just bear in mind. no matter how many close friends u've lost... how many friends u disown or how many friends disown u, when u need me, of course i'll still be there for u..always. whenever u need me. Any help, anything.. i wont say no to u... unless u bully me lar.. haha..
Basically, i just want u to choose things that will make u happy and satisfied.
(stop wondering whether i'm a lesbian onot. i'm not, okay!) :-)

U're stil the stupiak girl i know... u're still the most stupiak girl in kuen's WWW. (whole wide world)
know what, i'm glad that u've bumped into my life... which really coloured me up..
(yeah, any colours, but dont put charcoal on my face, that's all..hehe.)

The decision is in you. I need you to think wisely what comes first in your life. and be prepared for all the things u're going to face. It may be unbearable, it may be not..

once for all.. I'm with you.. and do not hesitate that.
I'll still be the aunty to pull u back when u're drowning.. or when u're lost. (like ur mother eh? ) if u need someplace to hang on when u're tired of everything, call me,i'll be there.
I dont mind if u really abandone me for the rest of ur life or throw me somewhere in the mediterranean sea, As for me, once u've come into my life, u're my guest in my heart forever. :-)
love ya much! muacks!

bless you.

Regards:

Kuen

No comments: