My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

can't wait!

ok.. mind me, i'm scary today.. 3 blogs in a row. wow.. it's a new record..

I'm hungry now.. it's 12.30pm now. hehe..
just finished my lab, it was successful, and i'm glad. really glad. cuz my last experiment turns out nothing.. and end up we have to create fake result to write the report. haiz.... but thank god, i dont need to do it today! haha!

as for next week, i'll only be bck on Saturday morning.. cuz i hv midterm exam for my LAN subject. screw me, hvn study yet...hehe.

well, i realized one thing... when i'm going to have the feeling i was having yesterday, it means that i'm having hormonal changes in my body.... haha.. yeah, feel guilty that i cant meet Grace, Annie and those sampat aunties at BBK this saturday... no choice lor... haha!
Most of them are married... that's why i like to be with them.. and the most important is, they're really sampat.. haha! u'll laugh whole day if u talk to them!! From the way they talk, u would not believe that they already hv kids. ha!

anyway, i've planned my Saturday with someone else...
luckily i cant make it to work this saturday nite... haha! i memang busy de la...hehe.

sad.. sad.. sad... most of my friends, they're leaving this Sunday... first is KM, 2nd is BS. wat to do? hv to bear it lo..... anyway, i've made my decision. hehe.. no regrets!

I cant wait to meet WEi lee actually... haha!! and i cant wait to go bck to klang..cant wait to taste Fiona's cooking...excited!excited! Spare me!! I'm excited!!
anyway, i'm glad that He's made his decision...
i hope Rae will make up her mind lo...
I dunno whether the feeling was created purposely onot.. i dun wanna judge...
oh ya, wanna thank Rae and his brother for helping me on my draft.. hehe.. she really helped me a lot.. thank u thank u!!!muacks! muacks!! she'll owe me one meal for helping me...(what the..!!!??) hehe...
sometimes, the shyness of expressing feelings are there.. of course, sometimes u dont really mean what u say.. haha!@!!!

actually, I can go bck now.. cuz i only hv 1 hour of tutorial class later.. haiz, another tutorial, which is Basic Pharmacology&immunology was cancelled... damn... left only Medicinal Chemistry. hehe.. but i'm a good girl ler.. i wont skip classes.. ha!
anyway, my class today ends at 3.30pm.. and i dunno what time my driver(dad) will come and pick me up... unless i hv my boy boy to pick me up la...(which i dont hv now..)hehe..

let me share some quotes and saying which i found meaningful...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" This bright new day...complete with 24 hours of opportunities, choices and attitudes.. a perfectly matched set of 1440 minutes.This unique gift, this one day, cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded. Handle it with care, make te most of it. "

" sometimes you've got to let everything go- purge urself. If u're unhappy with anything..whatever is bringing u down, get rid of it, because u'll find that when u're free, ur true creativity, ur true self comes out. "

" do not watch the petals fall from the lotus with sadness. Know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like to share these... hehe.. it's meaningful, isnt it? i hv more.. next coming post lar.. haha!

oh ya, the election will be on 8th March 2008..
I dunno... disappointed? i am actually, disappointed with the government...
cuz chinese are still consider as 2nd class citizen... and the priviledge we get.. u know lar.. malas nak cakap lagi.. i think we've used to it..
I still remember one of my friend, she told me that her friend, from Taiwan said this to her : ' i really sympathize chinese from Malaysia, as u guys are like kids from no where.. and i cant believe u all can stand this."

yeah, she my friend told me... see? the impression of Malaysian chinese to the foreigners?hehe..
nothing will be changed... i can guarantee, for the next coming 50 years.
unless.....

anyway, i wont be involving in this coming election, as... i'm still underage. plus, i hvn register myself as a voter... hehe..

I cant wait for everything......
hope that Sunday will come faster... hehe... That's the day that i'll say 'HI' more than 'BYE'.. haha!

No comments: