My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 01, 2008

nothing's wrong.. Life goes on, I still love you as my...stupiak girl.. haha!

smiling lightly... I've just read Fiona's blog...
I'm happy, yes i am.. i hope she'll work hard for what she wants now...


Watched Alvin and the chipmunks with Rae Yesterday.. well, i should say a few hours ago.. cuz it's 10 am now.. i came bck from her house at 3am. hehe... well, the movie was ok la... ha!

That Stupiak girl said sorry to me wor... i dunno how to describe the feelings that time, when she said it.. I dunno, i said nothing but she said there's something wor.hehe..

'I gave you my heart, and you return it BROKE?'
do not misunderstood, it's just a theme on my phone, i found this quite emo as i am always being returned by broken hearts.. haha! numb d.. so, no feelings on that! haha!!

Actually, she don't need to say sorry again, cuz .. well, what can i say? I really dont mind. I din blame her also la... If I were in her shoes, i'll do that oso. hehe..
Nothing's big, no big deal, so i hope she wont feel there's 'anything' about that nite anymore.
As i said, my refractory period is doing fine now... especially with my 2 stupid brothers.. who made me sleep on the floor last nite!!! Sh*t!! ha!
Well, i dont think she's reading this, or maybe she reads and i dunno..
Just wanna tell her again that nothing's wrong with that la.. don't feel anything d.. Everything's ok now. Life goes on.

I wont give up on her with that incident which is smaller than a piece of 'pi sai'? right? duh!@! it doesn make sense if i mind all those things, rite?
hello!!! I'm kuen ler.. KUEN!
haha! muka temboknya.... (shy..)

I'm really glad taht things are doing fine, Chinese new year coming, I'm happy!!! and quite sad also... know why? cuz i'm going to burn my ass by sitting in a car for 6 to 8 hours again.. gosh, i hate the feeling of burning ass... haha!@

No comments: