My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lost and Found

A lot of things happened for the past few months.

A few months ago, i was learning how to let go,
A few months later, I have already let go and now i'm living a contented life, with my own goals, and own capability.

Life is so different now back then.

I thank Yen Mii for pulling me out from this valley of death, and i thank God for answering my prayers.

I thank Mel for the listening ears, and really sorry for the middle person position, and my  boss TMC for assuring "You have us".

All these have ended in the last chapter.

My new phase of life officially started after my Philippine's mission trip. I have learnt a lot about other culture, their needs, and their longings.
Its so good to just work for God and only God. to breath and to live for Him every single day. The more you use the anointing, the greater it becomes.

I guess good things has to come to an end, with my current housemate's future departure, I'm a bit tak sampai hati, but honestly, i feel happy that she finally got her direction, at least she knows what she doesnt want.  What she wants is it what God wants?
She needs to move in order to find out.

Everyone is moving on, TMC soon to be off Tawau, Mel moved on spiritually,'m proud of her. me.. I moved on emotionally, and spiritually. I guess i have different aims now.

Kinda remembered what pastor told me "We must have kingdom mindset wherever we are. Stay put, and transform. regardless workplace, or house, or church. Stay put so that you can work in the place, and establish a kingdom of God wherever you are."

Very clearly my path and my house mate's path are different. It got more distinct when i came back.

God has a wonderful plan for everyone. I'm just glad that God is slowly revealing plans for me, and for my housemate as well.

You know, the feeling of leting go is so relieving. When you dont need to be worried, you dont care so much, but u care just enough for you and others, and moving on to what God wants you to do. This feeling is awesome. I finally understand what Yen Mii told me about her impression when she prayed for me and walked me through all these.

I learnt a lot in Philippines, God opened up my eyes on a lot of things, I have been focusing on things that are so tiny to Him, and i neglected His greater plans for me.

 just hope that my housemate's plans really is His plans instead of her own thoughts.  While as for me, its time for God's work. Time to bless people with my gift and anointing.

Finally, my heart is in peace. I know God teach people lessons, and He had clearly taught me a lesson of life, and i beleive... what HC is going through is a lesson that she has to learn herself.
I finally understand why everyone told me that this is something that she needs to learn and get over it herself, she needs to learn how to handle it. As someone that has already done what i could, i can only pray for her.

Mel said she saw her past shadow on HC, we asked each other to pray for HC.. daily.
Prayer works, it just takes time to be answered. =)

God gave me a revelation. He is so good that He challenge me with my greatest fear.. which is to care and love again. I'm not gonna disobey, I'm doing and building it on my baby steps.

God is the greatest... of all.



and Kuen is back.

2 comments: