My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2012

so, what?

looking at my dripping sweat.
yes, i love sweating, especially after jogging.

Have you ever had friends who talked to you because he/she wants to know another friend of yours?

Ponder about it. well, unpopular people like me always get this. Erm, I'm sort of a friendly girl, a bit bias. haha.. but overall, i talk to everyone.

Well, I don't really mind the talking, but the intention is a bit..... bended. ain't it?

Yes, i am still single, wanted a relationship. but i know, With God's grace, things will fall accordingly.
but i still don't really appreciate myself for being treated this way. err... kinda felt cheapskate.

however, dont mind about that view of mine, its just a random thought.

I'm on my holidays, while waiting for my posting. Life is all about rest, travelling, and hanging out now.

My resolution these few months,
-live contentedly
-be nearer to God
-Live everyday like Easter
-build my stamina
-generate income without working.

haha! the last one.... erm, sounds impossible, but NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! =)

so, my sweat is almost dry..
Its time to clean myself up, head to the immigration, and collect my passport.
yeap, i'm travelling, and bumming around these few months. Don't really wanna regret for not having my days at home when i start working.
at the same time, I try to build some sense of being sticky to home these few month which i know its kinda hard.
cuz.. i dont like being controlled. =)

I sounded like a pagan huh?

yeah, i am guilty of sin today. very sinful one. i guess my PMS is taking its toll.

and.. i shall not worry about anything and everything because today's has its own worries.

Tonight's gonna be a great night. i knw.



No comments: