My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Haze + day

Have you greeted Holy Spirit when you wake up?

Hi good morning all, just came back from jogging, and it feels so unhealthy jogging in the haze. It has been on and off since 3 weeks ago, and sometimes, it got worse at night, till the extend that the resolution of the vision got reduced to just 500meters.
owh, port klang is most of the time in the "unhealthy level" of the haze index (what's that call?) haha.

I can't wait for the mobile clinic this Saturday. Its a day to give back to the society, especially those Myanmar Refugees.
I can't wait for the tuition this Saturday too. Well, my Saturday is always occupied and contented. Its cool.

Was really tired for the weekend, with lack of sleeps, drivings, and.. outings. Its not easy to drive in KL, 3 days in a row. Tiredness level shoot up to level 10/10.

So, this week, its a resting period.

Contented still, cuz i've been occupying myself with dramas and outings with my brother. yeah... cuz he pays. haha.

He is such a nice guy..... too bad, he is attached. =P

I am still struggling in recalling the melody of one of the songs lead by one of the speakers in FGA. yeap, memory loss, i only got pieces of the melody... without lyrics. so, hope that i get to remember it as soon as possible.

My sweat almost dry, its time to wash up. Today Subway is having promotion of buy 1 free 1, guess i'll just stay home for bread. cuz.. its buffet. (eat all you can at home). =)


Have you give thanks today?

=)

No comments: