My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Short scrib… ^^

Pieces of me?

 

owh well…

 

The conversation yesterday was… so awkward. not sure if we both feel that we’re on our different path?

 

Anyway, whatever it is. Nothing’s changed.

Going to prayer meeting later. yeap, I got a free week, which is very very precious to me. this is the only week I can study, sleep and eat well.

honestly, last week’s quiz… I dunno how I studied, went for the exam unprepared. gah.

 

Somehow, God is showing me some pictures over and over again. Maybe, I should be obedient instead.

Peeps,

Romans 8:31

If God is for us, who can be against us?

 

Have courage for your life, just live life to the maximum, with the present of God. =)

 

ciao. short update. PS: I’m still alive. =))

No comments: