My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 17, 2012

short post, my week.

Taking some time to write.

haha.. writing this cuz I’m inspired by Ganesah. lol.

 

Let me update about what is happening to me this time.

Last Friday, went to CG.

What happened? we were having an audio sermont on Defining Moment.

this is a good session, it makes me reflect on the things that had happened to me and everything I knw about God.

Well, after that session, I feel that my life is just….

nah. perhaps I’m not that expressive.

I’m an young adult, which my career hasn’t started yet. and… I feel that my knowledge in life is still so shallow. Somehow, I feel that I have so many things left to be explored. =)

 

ahh.. life isn’t easy.

but.. Prayer and God makes things easy.

 

I feel so bold and young that day. My CG members are all btween 26-30plus yrs old, and I love hearing their sharing.

what can I share?

Just studies?

ahh… so bold.

 

but I cant deny that God has worked tremendously in my life, yet I am still a sinner.

 

I am very very blessed that I have a bunch of great supportive friends and family around me. owh well, its God’s grace.

 

I am currently eating my reports. haha…

this week, I was in Surgical Department. Owh well, its an eye opening experience where u can see lots of wounds, surgery site, and bone fixation instruments jutting out from the skin and penetrating into the bones.

looked scary? yeah, it is.

anyway, my purpose there is to learn, and it fills my learning gap, and I knw that I have many things to catch up if I want to follow up as a clinical pharmacist.

Mmm.. I am looking into investment now.

hahah.

yeah, not money investment, but I am interested in Nursery. Don’t ask me why, but yeah.

 

This week, till end of this month, I will be extremely busy, with clerkships, reports and assignments.

ahh, I wish I have to to slow down, and look around what’s going on around me.

 

Well, I hope all these will be over soon. with God’s grace and mercy. yeap! amen!

 

So, I am handling real patient case report now. Mmm… very challenging, I wish I have much time to prepare for each case if I were a clinical pharmacist.

hahaha…

 

I think I am suffering from the consequences of my sin.

Somehow, God is showing me something, some sign that I need to focus fully on my studies. yeah… havent been focusing fully these days. Distractions are everywhere.

I get the message this morning, and He just speaks to me.

 

Guess I’d ought to be obedient.

 

ok, I still have to continue my report for my second case. =) so, write again! =)

 

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways submit to him and He wil make your path straight.

 

 

Amen. =)

No comments: