My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 01, 2011

Tired.. but need to keep up.

Its so hard to endure each day… thinking of each day would be a crisis and I would “die” anytime or wounded everyday.

I’m getting tired.

More tired.

 

Each day, my threshold became lower and lower. I can barely do my stuff and I can barely open my eyes till 12am. I hate the fact that my routine is the same.. EVERYDAY!

When I was having classes, I said I have no life.

Now when I’m working, I understand what is NO LIFE.

 

No life – every morning wake up, bath, eat, travel to work, war at workplace, travel back from work, sleep.

No entertainment at all. This is no life.

 

Studying.. at least… chapters are different.. I have mutual understanding between me and the notes… friends.. hang out… gossips….

Things are really different.

 

I start to realize what I really like and what I really don’t like.

I start to realize that nothing is impossible if you give yourself a chance to try.

I realize that life is so much more than I have experienced before.

I realize that.. all people in my life is just a passer by.

I realize that… there is a lot more to pay for the sake of money.

I realize that.. besides working for the sake of money, when there’s no interest and MO, you wont succeed.

 

I grew. I learnt.

 

Looking back for the past few months. there one person who I credit all the fames for. Its God. Without Him, nothing is impossible.

then goes my family members…

my heart-attached pumpkin, and AL.. owh, forgotten him, my “don’t-wanna-let-me-go” Pamelo.

Without them, my strength is weaker than I have now.

Of course, self motivation is very important too.

 

Now, I am prepared for the obstacles that I will face when I start to work towards my AIM. ALthough I am tired and sick of working and travelling, I treasure the experience. Because, I knw.. after this, I will not come back to this stage of my life, working the job I am working now. AFter all, I will at a different level, and the next time I work, It will be as a licensed professional.

Owh, FYI, I did not dropped out from UNI. K!! haha!! a lot of ppl think that.

but.. this 6 months of life will be a good, painful, experience…

 

I’ve seen things I’ve never seen before. I’ve experience things which  are my firsts. I’ve came across different people and learn how to work with different people.

 

 

but.. I still knw.. LIFE is more than that. it’s a big word.

 

Time to go.

 

yeah, the routine. =)

 

 

I wonder what will I feel when the day comes?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually what r u doin working haha...a break from studies? :p

dellynn (^-^) said...

by option la.... haha!!! reckon tht i might not have the chance to work as what i am working now, so i give myself a try. =) its a great experience though.