My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

emo-ing a lil. but.. i’m cool! =)

When you have tasted the perfection, what you are going to taste in the future will be your second taste of perfection, it will not beat the first.

It is saddening to knw that rejection hurts, but somehow.. it doesnt..

I only understand the feeling of being rejected indirectly, but not.. straight to the face. Anyway, i am saddened, in a way, happy. What kind of feeling is this??

Mmm.. things will be revealed 2mr! yeah, I’m going to get my arse to CT to knw what is the truth. =), i wanna knw both sides of the story.. yet, i will stay neutral. Yeah, like i always did.

See, love is something devastating sometimes. but personally, i enjoyed every moment of love, regardless with who. my 2P, dad and mum.. friends…

yeah…

 

Somehow, sometimes, i do feel that there’s no one to love or help me when i’m in need. but… everytime when i feel that way, miracles come along and i will not think of any negative thoughts anymore… because God has blessed me with wonderful people in my life.

I’m kinda sad, because lovely ppl just couldnt get along, and.. heartbroken moments are everywhere. Tht’s why i wanna knw both sides of the story. I’m enduring a side, suffered on the other side, by not knowing the other side.

i am somehow amazed by what a person can do. outta love.

=)

 

well, life will be more wonderful if there’s another existence of such wonderful ppl. hahaha!!!!

Me,in another way, is truly blessed cuz i’m surrounded by these people.

So, come back to me.

My time is odd, i exercise in the middle of the night, take only one or 2 meals a day,  live like the only child, lazing around, shopped alone. This kind of lifestyle is cool!! hahaha!!

i’m loving every moment here at home. I’ve never online for so damn long. I’ve never shopped for so long d, its cool to shop alone though! =) I realized that i am more comfortable with alone shopping… not to say not comfortable with others, but the list comes second with mummy and my Pumpkin. i love shopping with these 2 creatures. hahaha!

 

Today, I’mma drop by jjbt and GM klang for a walk. yeah, for a quick walk. I’m getting myself a west, if possible…

I’ve bought a nice topsie yesterday! thanks to mummy!!! hahaha!! i love it so much!! =P

well, i think i better go settle my household chores, brush up, have quick lunch, then SHOP! =)

i can’t wait for what i’m going to buy later!!! hope i’ll get something out of nothing. hahahaha!!!

 

Ciao!!!

No comments: