My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

back!

i’m back! yea, hope i wont be missing in action again. I’m gonna use these few days to rest and GO AGAIN! hahaha!!

I’ve been outta town for 1 week. Well, it feels good though. I’m going to be missing again soon, i think.

I’m good, I’m gonna start reading again. yeah, gonna charge myself up.

 

Life has been wonderful with all of my buddies around. Grace, Tri, Sher, Aeris, and muh new friend, Vivien. Love them loads!

I’m now enjoying my laptop and Linkin’ Park. Well, its such a bless to have bought Linkin’ Park <A Thousand Suns> album!! yay! a few more albums to go! yeap, i’ve always been Linkin Park’s hardcore fan, ever since <Hybrid Theory>. None has amused me more than them, everything and every creation is original.

 

I wil upload a summary of my trip real soon, as i’m feeling lazy now. I wanna catch up with the news nowadays. I will still blog about everything. hahahaha!!!

 

I’m still thinking of backpacking. Mmm… but… no idea where yet. but i think if i were to “MIA” again, my parents will screw me… hahahah!!!

so, I’m now enjoying my Linkin’ Park with my Pioneer earphone! Fuyoh! imagine!  heaven on earth!

 

ok, time to sing-a-long.

 

peeps, tk care! miss u guys whoever that i knw! Love you guys whoever that i love!!!!!

my trip’s post, coming up next!!! this post is to sign attendance first. =) hahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...Linkin Park AND Westlife? Your taste of music is wide o... :p

dellynn (^-^) said...

yes Zhi Jun!!! haha... i listen to a wide range of music!! =) Westlife is my first ever in love boy band! Linkin' Park is good! i love their originality! =)
weird right? my taste? hahaha!

Anonymous said...

haha nola...I agree...I like some of Linkin' Park's songs too...but I don't listen to all only some... :p