My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i’m busy

sorry for not updating. been extremely busy. yeap, catching up with studies!

I’m good, fine.. and i need sleep.

Wake up very early everyday and hoping that i will be able to finish my studies on time. ah ha, i have quizzes this friday and next monday. So, u might say that i have enuf time to study, but… tell u wat, i took 7 freaking hours just to complete my 20 pages PRICING notes of marketing. that is slow!!!

a have another 3 sets of similar thickness notes to go! see, my sleeps are gone!

I’m not going back to Klang this weekend. Erm, time flies over here. haha!! cuz study and sleep makes time pass really really fast. Especially when u’re catching up with time, and sacrifice sleeps and meals. hunger is no longer in my dictionary.. of course, naps.

I want to update about my Raya break, but… it seems like i have short of time. I guess i will have time right after Adam Lambert’s concert only… sigh.

 

by that week, its time to prepare for finals. See?!?!? time FLIES!

 

I’m fine, I’m good. tht’s what i wanna say.

 

Will try to update as soon as possible.

stay tuned! =)

No comments: