My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 09, 2010

busy week!

what says me?

haha. thank you lord for the courage. I knw its tough, but its the best thing ever that has happened to me today.

 

Blessed be with the Lord.

 

I just don’t understand why.. probably i will understand it when the time comes?

For now, He will be deep in me… deeep in me… glorifying deep in me.

 

my courage and strength comes from deep in me. Somehow, the only prayer that i need is pray for understanding and acceptance. Non others.

 

okay! back to me! I’m so sick of being busy! gosh! overslept and got my job procrastinated! sigh sigh….

This week is a busy week for me. extremely busy., gotto study for quiz, gotto do my marketing assignment. 2 reports this week. Video shooting this wednesday. WAH!!!!  then class till Saturday… Attachment on Saturday and Sunday… Sobs…

suffocated.

 

I can barely breath. I guess i need to hold back a little of my maximum just to breath.

Okay, tonight is not the night to relax. Tutorials and preparation for video shooting.

Everything shot me right at this week. HOwever, i am going to get through this! =)

 

time to bath. Class at 1230later. ciao!

No comments: