My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 31, 2010

TExtiety and NOMOPHOBIA.

        Image080

ok, this is an article i saw in the SUn last week. Well, I believe that most of us are experiencing all this!

Textiety. Yea!!!

I think most are textaphrenia. I admit that i sometimes do act like one!!!

 

besides this, there’s another disorder call NOMOPHOBIA. originated from “No MOBILE PHOBIA” hahaha!!! i read this in Urban Health. =)

means ppl feels anxious when there’s no battery or no mobile phones with them.

ITS TRUE!!!!

I am having NOMOPHOBIA!! LOLs!! cant seem to live without muh phone for even half an hour!!! LOLs!!!!!

 

I’m just posting it up so that you guys are aware which category u fall in. =)

2 comments:

Manji Tan said...

I used to have those symptoms, my hands are shaking when i stop from texting and away from phone. ..hehe..sound like drug addict ho?

dellynn (^-^) said...

haha!! that sounds like withrawal syndrome..LOLs!! cuz drug addicts has these Symptoms when drugs are ceased immediately...

wah, hands shaking when away from phone... gosh, i think I'm prone to it too!! hahaha!