My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Super brief update. =)

it's 230am now.. I'm tired.. still, I'm not done with my studies yet.

Stressed mode.

Next week, I have 3 reports due, 1 assignment due, and 2 quizzes.
Teach me how to survive, can???

My eyes are seriously tired, could not barely open, and I'm hungry. Anyhow, I'll sleep very very soon.

Mum had a bad muscle ache, she called me yesterday.. It was fun talking to her. She claims that she is going to use a wheelchair to walk soon.. cuz she can barely walk down the stairs.. haha!! she told me that she jumps and hopped down the stairs. LOLs... It is due to her frequent carrying stuff up and down for 2 floors in her office. aiks.. this aunty thought that she is still young... haha!!

I hope she is better now. =)

Quiz is this Thursday. Wish me luck and pray for me.
2 credit hours, Cancer Chemotherapy, but.. its a lot to study. Mmm.. I will still focus on my studies eventhough i might not be the best student in my badge.

Actually, Wednesday class (means today) is hectic, as my class till 5pm. Mmm... I wonder whether i can stand? haha!!!! No, I should say : " I CAN!! "

Well, I'm not planning to skip class like most of my pals planned to.. To me, I have no reasons to skip any classes. I paid for it, i am entitled for it, and why must i lose this opportunity to gain knowledge?
yeah, it applies eventhough my lecturer sucks to the max. I will still sit and listen. =)

So, Truancy is not my type yo!! hahaha!!!

not much things happened today, except that our class had a small trip to Drug Rehab Centre this morning. I've gained a lot of things actually. I came to realize a lot of things too. From the drug addicts, I see myself better. =) I know them better too. =)

Time is getting late and i'm running out of time, i still wanna type a bit of my Drug Rehab Centre assignment. I am searching for time to complete my reports and studies... How i wish i have 40 hours a day now....

My weekend just ruined. Thanks to my busy life and schedule.

How can i be able to finish 19sets of thick notes in 3 days??!??!?! Spare me please..........

For this very moment, Emptying my Sunday slot is the best decision i've made.

I'm going to sit at home this weekend! pathetic....

I wanna watch movie so much, which i really cannot afford to.... Sobs.

Time to do my stuff.

Nites.

P.S: will pray for you. =) have a safe trip back home.


looks like i dunno what am i crapping.... LOLs...

Nice day.

No comments: