My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 12, 2010

Short update--I'm in a mess.

can't imagine how busy and suffocating my days are.

I have to complete at least 6 sets of notes a day. I only done 2.5 yesterday, which means, my goal today will be 8.5 sets of notes.

I hardly have time to online and my reports. Y_Y

Yesterday's quiz was a disaster.
studied=blur

Probably because i'm not really fully prepared? but thank God me and Sher had a brainstorm session before the quiz. hahaha!! it helps a little anyway. =)

Today will be another full day for me. Wanted to go to Gym, but... i dun think i have time cuz 8.5 sets of notes takes 18 hours to finish actually. So, screw me.

Going back to Klang on Saturday only, daddy called yesterday and asked me.. "so, u comfirm gg back 2mr?? what time i fetch u?" (means today)

I was like.. "Pa, I have class on Saturday, I am not going back 2mr...... I'll confirm the time with you again?? can??"

see?how much my folks wants me to be at home. AND AND!!! I think they will understand if i ground myself at home for this weekend... One week only, sacrifice weekend for only one week... *shit la, i doubt i can do it*

Later, there will be an open book quiz for Pharmacognosy.How nice if the marks is counted for finals huh?? which is impossible.....

Wanna thank my DarLeng cuz he woke me up 4am in the morning... Yeah, i asked him to do so, cuz i need to study. He is convenient to do so as he sleeps at 4 am.haha!!!!

okay, i think it's time to walk to Uni now. Don't wanna be late for anything. =)


P.S : meals, can of course. You are the busy one, not me... muahahahahahaha!!!!!! U let me knw again la...


P.S.S
: T_T I feel like crying to see my notes..... It's so THICK.... sob sob.. I really wish i can eat it and rmber it. Gosh, the stress made me wanna cry.......... Y_Y


Pamelo!!!! all the best in later's test!!!! aiya, as usual la, u can get distinction like u always do. =P

Pumpkin!!! God will po pi lu la.... hahaha!! but u have to do your part. =) LOLs!!! All the best!!! =)

I miss mutton now.... sudden crave for mutton curry..... SiGH!!!


Life is a mess for me.... now...
Mess=no regular meal, no sleep, mountains of notes, piles of reports, short of time.

No comments: