My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Second day of my attachment.

Ho Ho HO!!
okay, i can't really wait for Xmas right after watching A Christmas Carol.. Mmm...

today is my second day attachment..
I actually dunno how to dread myself till 17th december... argh... cuz everyday is tiring...

as in... you do nothing much, but you feel tired.. yet you learn a lot of things.

yeap, I'm in the manufacturing line.. so i learn about making of creams, shampoo, ear drops.. bla bla bla....
owh, I'm attached in Hoe Pharmaceuticals.. for 12 days excluding weekends and Public holiday. haha!!!
I'm actually happy cuz i really learn a lot of things. One of the best thing that i've got is.. I get to visit and see how creams and shampoo are produced.. and Engineers are very important in Factory plant!!! They have to be there to treat the water, maintenance of machines.. etc etc.

okAY, THIS IS ME IN THE JUMP SUIT!!

cute eh???

we cannot tk pics there, so this is actually breaking the rules... haha!! nah, this jump suit photo.. we can take it. =) hehe....


I've learnt a lot these 2 days. I will be in manufacturing and production line for 6 days, then in the QC lab for 6 days.
I think i will miss Manufacturing department when i'm in QC department... hahah!!

yeah, i'm extremely tired.. I barely open my eyes yesterday night. Today, i'm still okay, my legs are aching.
hehe....

P.S : From the way you message, I knw you are not okay...... What happen btween you both? i supposed? now you are really making me worry... freaking worry...

P.S.S : DaRLeng, you've moved on. =) whatever it is, I'm with you..

-------------================---------------

I wanna sleep early today.....

Too bad, J card sales has no fate with me...........


------------========------------------------

Tri, i wish i could celebrate it with you 2mr..... I really wish so...

No comments: