My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cool feeling…=)

A good day….

to be awake at 1130am is a bliss… haha!!

I was doing the things that i want yesterday… and even today. Watch my dramas, catch up with DarLeng, hang out with him..

yeah, he belanja-ed me KFC.. and we went to visit our cousins in Sentosa.. we had fun chatting with them, buying foods for them.. bullying them… haha!!! I love them lots!!! and i cant sleep when i think of going to HOT SPRING in PERAK with them 2mr!!! yes.. hari raya Haji, we’re going OUT!!!

okay, back to Today’s activity first.

Woke up in the afternoon, watched GONG SAM KAI.. yeah, dun ask me why i watched it.. cuz i watched 2 episodes with DarLEng yesterday and find it interesting.. so i watched from the beginning… actually, I had no fun watching the front part cuz it was kinda boring to me… too bad!!!

then went out for lunch.. I was craving for porridge!!! we went to bukit tinggi… too bad, the porridge stall wasnt open today.. sigh.. no fate.

Another Great thing that i’ve done is.. I’ve met RAVEN!!! WOOHOO!!!! AT LAST i get to meet her!!!! after AGES! She is a nice girl.. i think we would’ve lots to talk about if she wasnt busy…haha!!! anyway, i look forward for more outings!! =)

DarLEng spend his whole afternoon with me, jln-jln-ing, eating, talking, chatting… owh gosh…. Something bad that had happened to him hasnt solve yet.. and he lied to me and himself.

I feel bad for him…. I feel bad for her too. anyway… let’s not blog about his sensitive issue.. I wanted to find someone to talk to… but…. next time la.

I was watching the korean drama that we(my family) watch everyday.. hehe.. can’t deny that it is very nice!!! and Mum loves to tell me stories, tht’s why i do not have to watch the front episodes again… muahahah!!!

again, me and DArLeng sang at home!!! this time, we really had fun.. why? we’re having SOLO.. song by song. Mmm…. this is the way we will sing next time. haha!!!!

                                    Image004

ACt cute la.. this fella.. tk my phone and buat benda bukan-bukan…. hahaha!!!!

I cannot imagine my holidays without him around.. means no one will "FIght for the Mic with me.. no one to fight FOODS with me.. No one for me to bully.. yeah, i love to sleep on top of his back every morning… hehe…  I love to spank his butt…

I am going to miss him… sob sob…..

Life is good when he is around. Seriously…. At least i have something to share with him.. Food, songs, my feelings, jokes… He loves joking….

 

Owh, My teeth is very very pain… i cant even eat yesterday… even today, i cannot tk hard food.. It is PAIN!!! and not long ago, i hit my teeth with water bottle and i almost cried!!!! sob sob… Gosh… cant even touch it with my teeth.. It feels tight and pain….

Anyway, I’m bearing it. =)

 

I can’t imagine that i did not appreciate the RIDER in my house. yeap, Exercised on it for 30mins when i woke up and i feel good!!! hahaha!! my exercising life resumes!! Yeah, my condition is not suitable for swimming this week.. u knw, the monthly business..hehe..

okay, time to pack my clothes!! it’s only a one day trip la.. and i cant wait to GO!!! I cant wait for HOT SPRINGS!!!!! hahahaha!! and IPOH FOOD!!!! ha!

 

                                image2951

DArLeng is proud of this photo… why??? cuz he captured it.. and i dunno what the hell went through my mind that i put myself in this POSE!!! Well.. i guess Dellynn has changed… yeah, I changed.. a lot.

 

did i tell you before that i was a super camera SHY? hahaha!!!

and the pose above looks…. dumb. hahah!

 

Time to pack! ciao!!!!!

 

P.S : i really wanna talk to you if u reply.. but nvm la, i knw i still have the chance. =)

P.S.S : Get WEll soon… and have fun this Sunday. =)

No comments: