My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 18, 2009

yay!! what a morning....

Muaahahha!!!
i had a great time eating yesterday.. I did not bring my GirlFren back, so cannot upload photos.
so, went for Dim Sum yesterday morning, with Jon and ItS.. GREAT!~ATE LIKE a PIG!!!

A lot of choice!! and nice summore!! hahaa!!!

Ate from 11-1pm... planned to sit longer but we went to CRASH PARTY at 1U GARDEN!! wow.. the place is a nice place and it's Yvonne Chiu's party~! the best part is she doesnt knw tht was her celebration till we took the cake out. haha!!

photos!! aiks.. i'll update when i get to my GirlFRen!! :-)

the food in 1U GARDEn is great... but i was too full to chunk in any food....

Guess what, the DimSUm can last me till dinner!


the best part comes.......

Spent my night with another sibling of mine... YAY!!!!!

Happy nei!! We went for dinner together.. well, had sweet tooth.. CAKES!! in SEcret REcipe! then Gui Ling Gao!! then... Tong Sui plus Lobak.
owh.. life is eating when it is revolve around her. :-)

Then now, i cannot sleep.. woke up by MUMMY early morning 5am... Gosh.... Cuz Another sibling of mine coming back!!! wahahahaha!! cool wei!!! now we're WHOLE. haha!

mummy scared tht she'll miss the bus or be late to fetch him.. mana tahu... we waited there for more than an hour..... sigh....
anyway, the journey is great cuz i chatted with mummy.. the whole way there.:-)

so, now.. my 2Ds are here.... plus Dellynn, 3D. ok, let's buy 3D later. LOL!!!!

so, we're going out later... to YELL!
DarLEng said belanja KTV.
Dellynn said Belanja Good meal.
DeEr said... waiting to be belanja-ed. =_="

haha!!!

so... liddat la.

now, my stomach pain. time to POOH POOH again..... sweat.... second time in 2 hours... Mmm..

Dental appointment later. I've decided the colour!!! haha!! wait till you see me la!!!
thanks to Datin's suggestion!!! :-)


I can't wait for everything today!!! :-)


owh, by the way, i need to go Cheras again.... to get my Award Letter... sigh.........

No comments: