My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today... is the end.

I wasnt in the mood the whole day.
It started this morning.. My aunty and my cousin came all the way from JB.

yes, he is gone... gone.

My beloved cousin bro.. he is there now. Not here anymore.

can u believe it? i think i loved him more than i realized. My heart is very very heavy... even till now. cannot resist myself to tear when i thought of it. but i knw i can get over it. Just tht i need time.

I hope he can start a new life over there. Be a good person, and have spirit and courage to face all the obstacles.
I will pray for him every single day... as usual.. cuz i normally pray for every single loved ones of mine every morning.

Today...
everything ends.

I keep asking myself just now, why is it everything has to end today?
both my bro left.
my grandparents left to JB together.

Something to be cheered, DeEr's finals ended today too.

I feel empty.. somehow i do not have the mood and the heart to do the things tht i'm supposed to do. I cannot concentrate. seriously....
My mind drift away easily....

plus.. i dun feel good.

I dun normally feel this way...... even a short milisec of silence can able to make me fall into a deep think. Somehow, it is lonely to be the only child in the family....again.
this time... I aM the only one now.

ok, enuf of emo-ing.

Cheer for those who start their uni and classes 2mr...
Cheer for those who start their holiday 2mr...
Cheer for those who can sleep till sunset 2mr.. :-)


I'll be opening shop again 2mr. so, cheer.. i cannot bring my mood now to work. it's so unfair. :-)

2mr will be a better day... without him at home.

Bless him God! :-)


P.S : Lantern Festival next Saturday, any programme???anyone????

No comments: