My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

nice… plus disappointing night……

Today… working. Made a stupid mistake.. but i think tht it’s better to make mistake now rather than make mistake in the future.

so, everything is fine.

Went out with hubbie after work. haha…. well, chatted in a restaurant in Centro Mall.. owh, hubbie brought me there. so….

                          Image599

it’s ModesTo"’s Pizza

Wow, i like the environment there! haha!! so we ate there, ordered a Pizza and a plate of Penne!! delicious!!!

                                     Image129a

this is the best Pizza i’ve ever had!!! thin, delicious!! and.. the most important is.. i can CHEW! haha!!

                          Image130

YUMMY!!! gosh..the sauce and gravy are delicious!!! :-)

well, thanks to WEdnesday, Ladies night!!   we get to have free cocktails!! haha!! SAtisfaction!! summore it’s REfill-able!!! haha!!

below.. it’s MArgarita.

                                  Image126

Margarita is nice!! my all time favourite!! :-)

Below..it’s Long Island Tea. nice cocktail!!! :-)

                                 Image127

well, i enjoyed the cocktails!!! haha!! erm… i love alcohols cuz i cannot get drunk. tht’s why…. :-)

anyway, Cocktail wont make me drunk la… :-)

My next try will be the Lamborghini + flame!! haha!! nice!!

both of us chatted till hubbie is supposed to meet her DArLing. so.. we left.

tht was my night la… :-)

i choose to go out with her cuz.. i feel depressed with Ah Song. I’m very disappointed with him. His father and my aunt caught him in SummerNight Cyber this afternoon. He ditched his Tuition class.

I am very very very disappointed..

dun wanna talk about it… i will try to find a way to talk to him.

Mmm….

DeEr, i’m really sorry tht i couldnt answer u physics Qs… sob sob… cuz i memang DUMB in physics!!! LOL!!

and thanks for the MMS u sent me!! i knw it’s for my own good. and i will sleep early today, before my lungs start detoxing. haha!!! Love you Lots!!!!

DarLeng is having hard time. anyway, i will always support my DArLeng.

DeEr having exam this Friday, God knows how often i prayed for her success. :-) Same goes to DarLeng.

The cocktail effect has taken on me… (LOL.. no la, actually i’m sleepy d…)

planned to study the whole night… but…. I’m starting to get scared because of the MMS… and i will SLEEP! no more BeaTAFED! PIRITON as Sleeping Aids!!!!

Thank God I’m still alive today…

owh.. Cheang, i still wonder how ur mum’s expression when she sees my blog… especially my banner above. hahahaha!!!

okay, time to sleep.

P.S : the horrible experience of rejecting keeps running in my mind. I dun like to reject, but i have no choice but to do so. it’s the 4th time i guess….. haiz…..

No comments: