My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 01, 2009

I am fine!! Thank GOD!! And thanks to all of you!! Thank you Thank You~~

This is what happened to me…


 

Guys, thanks a lot for ur concerns in Facebook and telephone calls. I am glad and I feel sorry to keep letting u guys asking why…..


 

I suspected myself having H1N1.. cuz I was having all the symptoms which a H1N1 patient should have…

2 days of fever, chest discomfort… cough, sore throat, flu…

Then today, I can't resist myself to ask my dad to send me to the hospital for a blood test..

I waited there from 7pm till 9pm..
for all the procedures to be done….

Registered, diagnose injection and blood test…

Then, the medical officer said tht the blood test result will be out 3 hours later.. which means, 12am.

Can u imagine how freaking worried I am???

Stepping on the edge of Positive and negative.

Kavitha saw my status on facebook probably and asked how's my condition. I told her about it… and probably she told Ju
too.

So, Ju sent me msg and ask how am I feeling…. Well, I was going to the hospital tht time, so I msged her and tell her.. she told me tht everyone prays that everything will be fine.. and ask me to update her.

So I told her tht I'll update her on my condition.

I told Yan tht I'm going tp admit myself if my condition worsen.. she was worried about me.. and as usual, she never fails to calm me down… J I was so scared and I dunno who to talk to.. then I decided to tell her.. so, like I said, she never fails to calm me down. And I am glad tht she is in her recovering process from a failed relationship. I love and care for her much, as much as she cares and loves me.

Updated on Shereen too… yeah… I dun want her to worry for nothing also…. Cuz when we were on our way back, I was having fever…..


 

Thanks to Julene who is willing to sacrifice her meeting and her sleep. She waited till 12am and msg me whether I've got the result d( I just came out from the consultation room when she msg me). and she volunteers to work this Sunday despite of a meeting tht she has. No doubt, my health is more important.. yes, Julene, thank you so much!!
I think tht's how u earn your loyalty from me. J Love you lots!!!!


 

Thanks to my friends on FAcebook… Lucy, Ram, ItS, JR,JenWin,Angie, YL, IL,Sarania, Cheang, Rienda and etc etc for their concerns…..

Guys, I'm okay now,.. Brian!! I'm okay!!! U big baby Brother!!! Hah! Seafood sure on!!!

I am sorry to make my parents worried… and I've made all around me worry….

But now, guys… I am fine… no more worries.. I will still quarantine myself for 2 days at home… without going anywhere… maybe if u wanna talk to me, we can talk on the phone… J haha!!

AL,
I'm okay now. Dun worry about ur big sis d.. J


 

For now, I am sleepy d, cuz the medication has take it's effect on me.

I guess I better sleep now, and wake up 2mr.. study under quarantine…


 

It's another day to wonder… IF today was your last day? 2mr was too late.. would you say goodbye to yesterday? Or live each moment as your last??

Seah-le
was right…. Everyone will be worried about my health mid of this year…. Aiks…


 

No comments: