My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A good day to start.. .

Good morning!

Well, it's Sunday morning.. and my routine is.. breakfast, work.

Today, it's kinda special.. cuz I hold the key of the shop and I have to open the shop, and RUN IT!
Erm… I think I should be doing great.

What's special about today is.. I knw tht I wouldn't have LUNCH MEAL today since yesterday night.. cuz my parents are going to the BIRDHOUSE. So… my lunch is on my own.. and.. tht's another big problem too.. "WHAT TO EAT "
is always a big question to me… haha!!

Well, I'll leave my lunch till Lunch time la.. dun wanna think so much first.


 

Suck la.. I cannot study at home.. and my progress is so slow here… thanks to my bed, my sheepig, and Raey's Dino… ARgh… they all TEMPT ME TO SLEEP! Aiks….

Anyway, I will still study.. J


 

I seriously hope today's partnership with Doreen will turn out a good one…Well, Sundays have a set of SUNDAY's customers.. and some of them are quite HARD TO HANDLE.

----------=============----------------

Owh… I think I'm gaining my enthusiasm back in THERE!!! Not much.. but slowly. A little by little… tht's a good news though. Another thing is, the depress feeling of being there every week is getting lesser yesterday.

So, maybe I'm at the right path.. to change who I used to be.I call it as turning point.. a point to breakthrough, and to upgrade myself. I guess tht's how people improve and grow.


 

It's time for breakfast. Then WORK!!! Haha!!


 

Time to ciao….


 


 

Erm… What to eat for lunch??? Especially when I'm ALONE? Mmm…. A good question to think later during work… J


 

Good day everyone!! J


 

No comments: