My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

I love this song.

Kelly Clarkson- If no one will Listen


A song that touches me. I got this song yesterday... in love with it today.
I was listening to the lyrics when i first hear this song.. and the more times that i repeat this song, the more i love it.
It is just so meaningful...

Try listen to it with your eyes close, feel the lyrics, feel the meaning...

Yes, Will you listen to it?
Will you listen to me? If no one will listen...

here i present, Kelly Clarkson-If no one will listen




How good if there's someone who can sing this to me....

:-)


--------------------===================-------------------------

My day is good. normal.... contented.

Mates, have a nice study week. :-)
I am partially tired now, cuz facts and formulaes stucked in my head .. I need a break to de-saturate it. :-) So that i can continue my "FIGHT" tonight. :-)


P.S : I suppose that the paper was great? haha!!!


P.S.S : Not feeling emo, just that.. i am glad that i have someone to listen to my ya-daa ya-daa
when i need someone to listen to me.
You knw who you are. :-)
I'm thankful,
grateful....
Wish me all the best for everything....
cuz one word of yours gains me faith,
one smile of yours gains me happiness,
one tap on my shoulder gains me confidence,
You are one of my assets now...
invaluable asset.

Dear siblings, who else can i love more than i love you guys?
My Obasan, and My Ojisan... :-)

Happy always yeah! :-)



Off i go! :-)

No comments: