My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ARgh.. Eggs and dull day.


Life is worse than a rollercoaster.
So, despites of all the EGGS layed by Tigress. . Nothing special. Disappointing actuallly.. need to be healed emotionally... but.. haha!! I feel nothing.

Call me cold blooded.. that's how Tigress survived.
Call me emotion-less, that's how the Tigress Survived too!

But something really bothers me...
I'm not a lazy person..
I studied..
I work hard for what i'm supose to do..
I work hard for i am a student and that's my responsibility..
but but.....
The outcome is worse than expected.. trust me.. it is worse.

Like 3 of us agreed.. We studied, still.....
work hard everyday.. for what?


Guys.. again the moral is... "If hardwork pays, there'll be no failures d...."
In this world, people fail, people learn from it. That's how success comes.
Right?


ANyway, YAn is still my "rubbish dump" and she always light my spirit up when my spirit is running out of gasoline. Yes, she did it again today.
Wanted to hug her so much to thank her....but... she's too far away from me.. :-)

She made my day... made my dull day sunny again. :-)

----------------==============---------------
owh yeah, to DeEr.. I think the sunday plan is hardly to be worked out... haha!! i dunno why, just that i have the feeling... :-)

Anyway, i will for sure listen to AUnt Jenny.:-)

------------------===============----------

Dellynn has target to achieve today. so, better get her ArSe off... if not, she'll regret. Well, she dun do things that will make herself regret.. so yeah.

Raey!! Here i come for you!!!! WAit for me this Friday!!!! haha!!!


------------------================-----------------------

I miss you......  i dunno why, the feeling never fades. It's getting stronger... and we're close and our relationship is strong though we're far away. This is a committed relationship...family-ship i suppose.
A strong family bond i have.. with You..and You....

You knw who you are. :-)

No comments: