My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

feel-less....

Surprisingly... what do i feel?

I have no regrets.
I'm a lil sad... but it's still ok.

Love knows no barrier...

yeah, Dellynn may take longer than expected to graduate. She has already accepted the fact...

She had already done her best.
yeah....


This is something tht she wouldnt open up. She doesnt know why....

anyhow... study is a part of life. 1 year doesnt make any difference.
what's more about 5?

I think the only way for me to release and relief is through blogging.. haha!!

Like what DeEr said in her blog, this is the main purpose of blog?
well, I'm not going to release everything la.. as there's still some restriction while blogging. :-)
anyway, blog should be something wonderful, nice to read.


----------------------------=========================------------------

Will call mummy 2mr.......

No comments: