My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 23, 2009


80% pain


yeah, My throat is 80% pain now. it will be worse 2mr. i know.
sigh...

today, my day was... cool? cuz i slept around 3am yesterday, woke up at 7am. class at 8am. till 1.30pm.

so... Sher decided tht she wants to go Mid Valley. Well, after the recruitment of kaki(s), yeah, she found Trish.
haha!

3 of us went.. yeah, by taxi around 4.30pm.

our main purpose there is to walk and shop. Owh.. like i said before, i've promised myself tht i won't buy anything anymore due to recession...
(blame recesion again... hampalang blame recession... sweat...)

yeah, i did only window shopping.....
we reach there around 5 though.
so, went to Romp. (I thought it was ROME when Trish first said it)

ha!
saw a shirt... cute one! meaningful one....



see?
nice shirt.. but... i did not buy it. promised myself d.. so, have to grant what i said to myself. if not, it's a betrayal. haha!
DREAM BIGGER, LIVE HARDER, LOVE DEEPER.
nice saying, nice words.

we walked n walked n walked.....
hungry...
plus no movies seem to fit our time....
so...
we went for....


Apple Doughnut Dinner!!!! yeah... each of us ate 4 pieces of doughnut...
gosh...it's ZERO Nutrients value food.....sob....
and.. this is the first time i ate 4 pcs on my own~!!!!

Full like hell....

haha! anyhow, it was nice.. especially the Duren Duren, makes me burp Durian essense the whole night...





there, Trish and Sher.. posing over doughnuts.. haha!



so, basically, we talked a lot.. walked a lot... haha!!!

good experience....


i'm quite tired now...
plus my super pain sore throat...
gosh, i need ibuprofen......

Stupid Strepsils waste my money nia....


RAEY is back!!
gosh....
cant wait to hug his shoulder...........
haha!!


the Stupid RAEY is back... i can share the same bed with him again!! haha!!! yay!!


Yoohoo!!!


I'm sleepy...

but 2mr definitely is a good day.

lab... (yeah, hvn even read a single instruction in the manual)
tutorials ....(yeah, staring at it's innocence)
classes... (yeah, hoping that time flies when it comes to class)
Back home.... (owh... hoping tht procrastinate at home wouldnt use up a single second! ha!)
CNY.... (erm... nothing much to request, cuz... by hook or crook, it's going to be over)

Classes again... (erm... wish it comes slower.. cuz... busy life starts after CNY)


ok, ignore me. sleepiness made me crap more than writing rationally.

I still owe DeEr a dress which i've promised to get it 2mr.
hehe....

as a return.. (can i ask for a return??)
yeah, 3.3!! at least! if not...... i pun tak tau... cuz i hvn think of the punishment...but i'll think of it defintely. hahahahaha!!!!!



Something haunt me again. I dunno why it always comes. Whenever i shop, the person will pop up in my mind. i dunno why....
haiz...
sometimes i wish i can own the things tht i'm doing with other ppl with the person. aiks..
ignore me, complicated.

Got invited to PurpleCane, the Gardens. but i dun think i can make it. aiks... however, I was encouraged by Sher and Trish... well, we'll see then. you'll knw my answer... haha!!!


ok, came across a song, which is posted by someone in a forum. well, i took a look at it, found tht the lyrics is meaningful.. regardless of the MTV la.... you probably may have watched it.. cuz it's above this post...

well, you have already known the title too, rite??
so, click and listen it again. :-)


I love the song.



nitez..
i miss you.

No comments: