My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008



Owh…



My house has one extra Korean Movie Star!!!!!


Mum!!! You really have guts to admit urself as Korean Movie star and my 18 year old sister!!!


Haha!!!




She had a total hair-do, a total tattoo on her eyes, and eye brow..

Gosh..

She only left her lips to be tattoo-ed..


Gosh!! Gosh!! Gosh!!!!


Haha!!


I phoned her but she did not answer, so… she returned my call after a decade…

Sweat…


And said.. : " you knw ar? I look like 19 year old.. the gay hair dresser said I'm good in keeping my body shape le… and my hair looks like a Korean Star!! My eyes look like 18 year old le!!"

Me :" Ma, you're 18 or 19? Haha!!! Of course la, the Gay hair dresser always tipu those aunty aunty so tht they will go back again ma…."

Mum : " haha…. Wait till you see my new look…"

Me :" ok, are you guys on ur way back? Cuz I'm hungry…"

Mum :" where are you?"

Me : " I'm in Botanic Garden, taking a walk here… "

Mum : " so, you wait for us la, we go dinner together…"

Me :" ok, bye 18 year old…!!!"



Haha…


Mother… really is mother….

I cant believe my mom is so…. CUTE?


Gosh…



---================--------------=================


My day, working with Kavitha…

Our only conversation…

JOGOYA~~!!! Sucks…..


We'll never go back again????


Haha!!

Ya la, KAvitha gave a bad compliment on Jogoya, yeah… true…

Golden Palace of Horses is MUCH BETTER!!!!! Even Kavitha told me that…. See? Can you imagine???

Our conclusion, if we could afford JOGOYA this time, means next year, we would rather go Golden Horse of Palace for dinner or go back to One World!!

Sweat…


Kavitha did not eat much thing tht day….

Even Kuhan got hungry once he got home…

Mr Lim, (Husband) asked Kav : " what do you ate actually ar???"


Haha…

What a joke…..


Then, our conversation went to nice buffet around…….

Mind me, all the staffs (except for boss) complaint about Jogoya…

Well, the only thing tht satisfied me was the wine.. (though it's not the best wine…)


Yeah, Kav told me PJ Hilton buffet was nice….

Gosh, she made me DROOLING for the entire working hours!!!

Pan Pacific Hotel!!!

Cititel!!!

Sunway Hotel!!!

Temple of FineArts!!! (Penang)

Legend!!!

Golden Horses of palace


Gosh!!!


All the places above serve good buffet!!!


I want to go PJ Hilton la… before I start my sem…. Wahahahaha!!!



Maybe I should just call up and ask?? Hehe………



YEAh, all the place above are CHEAPER and NICER than JOGOYA????

Gosh…

Guys, our decision : " we wont ever go to JOGOYA again eventhough it is FOC!!"

Give us FOC Golden Horses of Palace buffet!!! Haha!! I'll go!! For sure!!!



What a disappointing……. Luncheon…

Anyhow…. We had great time?? Erm…. Not really, honestly, the feeling on tht day does not go right.

I don't feel right..

Haha!!



Done… !! at least, I knw… KAV and STAFF had the same feeling as me!! At least I'm not the only one who feels that way.!! Haha!!

Last Suggestion among both of us : Let's just have our annual dinner in McD, eat whatever we want!!!

Haha!!



Erm, maybe I'll suggest I real dinner next year, a real buffet dinner, no more lunch…

If we can afford Jogoya this time, for 2 hours, for the price…

We can definitely afford a good buffet dinner at a nice hotel… like GH of P?

Hehe….

Right??



-----------------================--------------------


Done.

Dunno why Dellynn has the affection towards Films which has the style of filming such as QuaRAntine??

Owh ya, I watched The diary of death!!

I still prefer Quarantine…

Haha!!


And I dunno why the story line of Quarantine, The Diary of Death, and the Land of death is almost the same?

Nice story line…

But… does it indicate the end of the world??

I dunno…. But it made me scared if the story line becomes reality. Haha!!

Nice movie though!!

Popcorn served as my lunch! J


And… I seriously have fate with cheap ori CDs!~

Bought 2 Ori CDs at RM 19.80!!!

Stephanie Sun and Harlem's CD!!! Wahahahaha!!!!!!


I have 5 Ori CDs now~!! Considered new on my shelf, hehe…5 CDs total up costs Less than Rm 60.

Worth it???

To me it is…

Yeah, you may say tht you can download and whatever whatever……

But…

I still love CDs. J



Ok, My 18 year old mum and 50 year old dad yelling for me now…

Time for Light Dinner!!! (request from DAD)

Haha!!


Chaoz~~!!!



A really meaningful day,


Especially what I've realized and saw in Botanic Garden just now…..

I'm fresh again. J


Good to see Mum with her new look..

Raey the stupid Fler is in my Grandparent's house now.. (Dellynn Jealous gila...ha!)


Muah, will have some rest.. Driving to BBK and back to Bot.Gard isnt easy..


Uncle Joker, thank god you're with me.


wahahahahhaha!!!



No comments: