My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Messy Missy tired Lizzie


 

Malaysia is in a mess now….

Najib creating shits now….

Tantantuya's case appealed by Karpal Singh…

Malaysia's economy meltdown becoming more visible…

Thank god and be grateful if you still have ur job..

MCA having the inside war.. it looks subsided but it isn't?

Another Fucker Fuck news… Govt offers to help MALAYS in OTHER country???!!???


 

Owh shit…

Look at ur back yard before you jump across the fence NAJIB!! They are not the ones you shall keep… You should see ur own land, look at the shit u've created!!!

Do you knw a saying even a 7 year old kid knows???

" CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!"


 

Crank tht! Shit…

----------------================-----------------------


 


 

"coz tonight will be the night tht I will fall for you….over again….."

"put usrelf in her position, all she needs is recognition, love's not enough when you say it.. don't you knw you've gotto mean it….."


 

Yeah.. these songs keep ringing in my mind..

Today….

Tired…

Watched movie today.. hehe… yup, alone.

Stupid GreenBox… I terpaksa CheapBox today…..

Sweat…


 

A good deal, I've bought 3 ori CDs at the price of RM39.40.

Fish Leong, Eason chan, and Emil Chow.

Wahahahahaha!!!

Wanted to buy justin's song.. but… aku tak berapa suka dia la….


 

Hehe….


 

Feels good to act on my own One Man Show…

I've realized something….

I am still traumatized. Sob sob…….

Stupid Dellynn cuz she is still avoiding it, tht's why till now, she cant face it…. Hehe…

+-+''

I saw Ah hiang in JJ today…

With her brother… wahahaha!!!! Didn't talk much cuz we met on escalator… J


 

I went to a lot of places today… yep, I granted my wish not to stay at home today.

Why?

I hated him for not being considerate….


 


 

Talking about places, the happiest place is where I stopped at a wide field, turn off the engine… and…. watching the starry night…

Gosh, it's been a long time.

I still remember…during NS.. me, and a bunch of dorm mates… lied on the tar after an expedition, and… watching the starry night. The star was…. Brilliant… really…

Though today's star wasn't as much as that during NS, but… I am satisfied.. to have some time on my own… listening to the sound of slience, the sound of the breeze, the screeching of the insects….


 

It is so peaceful….


 

Yeah, I have a puzzled mind today.


 

Erm, that was the last place of the day though…. J


 


 

Life Care was where I went before I head home.

Haha…. Felt belong somehow…


 

Thanks to Yap Tai, I was working for 10 mins…. Gosh… Kav thanked me… cuz if I wasn't there, she wont understand what the aunty said…

The aunty very very very very very Cheong hei!!!! Gosh……

And she tot Kav is a man!!! Sweat….

And she said tht Kav has a deep dimple…. And said tht she drinks alcohol a lot… tht's why…

Waliao eh!!!


 

See?


 

I face all kinds of customers everyday…

Cute!!


 


 

DArL RynDa is here!!!!

Hun, I wish I could meet you….

But… Sat is impossible…

Sun lagi impossible… cuz I have a bunch of RugRats to take care… yeah, they are having their grading test, I need to be there….

Thank god DAD promised to fetch mum to Sg. Wang this Sunday for her tattoo.. owh… I wish I am there… cuz.. I wanted a tattoo so much…. Haha!! Fine.. I will do it once I am financially available!! Haha!


 

Maybe I should go for the fried ice cream again after I've supported my Rugrats this Sunday huh???

Haha!!!

Erm…. Alone again? Depends la….

Cuz my grading test is near there… so….if I come back , I wont want to drive there again….stupid klang bridge…. Waste my time, and waste my life.

Haha!!


 


 

Chatting with Bro now… he is so stupid.

I miss him la… a lot…

His stupid face… his stupid armpit hair… his stupid eyes.. his stupid butt….

He is stupidest of all..

Haha!!

But I love him ar… choi meh??


 

Haiz….

I live like the only kid in my family now…

It doesn't feel good.. tht's why… a family has to have at least 3 kids… and the age gap has to be at least 3 years.

L


 

Haha!!


 

I'm working with KAv this weekend… Sat and Sun!! Yay!!!!!!


 

Cool!


 

Well…


 

Studies….

Haiz…. I will start… no worries…

Will try my best again.


 

P.S I Love you.


 

Emo… don't rule.

No comments: