My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

early winter?


ok, let me emphasize again..
my blog is mainly talking about Politics and some personal appetite. :-)
well... nothing much.

Like i said, the reason i like politics is.... simply because i wanna be critic, and train up my critical thinking... which i feel that it is important as a citizen. Plus, i can upgrade my maturity? :-)
so, no more questions about that?

of course, not 100% about politics... cuz.... i only write things that attracts me...

so, no worries...

Today, (it's 5am now... I slept til this time in my living room, bro decided to wake me up and lead me back to my room... yeah, i was accompanying him for movies.. he watches, i sleep)

Saw a news regarding racism.
PKR said :"let's erase the racism within"

Firstly, i agree with this statement.

Racism in Malaysia, leaders always emphasize in this concept and said "3 races, 1 nation--> Malaysian". but they themselves seem to be deviating from this concept... thanks to the ALL THE SICKERS who run the country.
They made things even harder for us each day.
Creates commotion, (the YOGA FATWA, thank god it is solved)
creates misunderstanding, (the TOMBOY FATWA, creates doubts btween races and many WHYs had been asked, and the answers are ridicuous?)
creates gap btween races (All the things the SICKERS did...)

Do you know that we are actually living harmoniously in our community?
Like my Life Care Family... it's like a small Malaysia there... cuz we have 3 the races all together. yet, we lived like abang adik....

of course, as a respect, we dun really prick the sensitive issues about religion when we're together, it's because we respect each other a lot. Even if we asked about religion, they will answer us in a good way to clear our doubts. :-)
We understand that each of us has different practices in our life, no matter what is it ...i.e religion, food...etc..etc...
Yeah, i agree tht Malaysians live harmoniously outside there. We tolerate each other well.

so, UMNO.... why UMNO but not BN?

What ppl wants now is the nation, not the race.
so, stop making ppl deviates....

cuz if the sickers are still using racism to fight against their loses, well, i dun think it's worth the fight... like i said, dun live in the STONE anymore, wake up, it's time to break out!!

We... are One NAtion. which is Malaysian.

I have been always saying it in my heart..

I Am Proud To Be A Malaysian....

but i hate the trouble sickers who are running our country now...
Peace.... is there any after 8th of March 2008?
can u list one?

------------------------------------------------------------------


I am very happy cuz BABE has cleared 3 quarter of her doubts!!! I am very happy for her.. very very happy...
well, as usual, i will still wish her the best....
cuz there are more to come...
and her future will be a bright one.

Happiness is when you dont think of " am i happy?" this phrase.
thank god, i am a happy one.

I look happy, and i am happy...

just tht, dun prick the scar in me again....
i will collapse. :-)
but mind me, i dun really collapse easily, cuz i stand up easily.. "wink"

Today is a SAturday~!!
know what?
I am back for my buddies!!! gosh, i miss those little CREATURE so much!!! so much!!!!

I am glad that i have the chance to fight together with them again.
I am myself when i'm with them, that's what make them special in me. Cuz i knw them more than i know anyone else... (except for my family)

hehe...
however there is someone i know not very long which i can be myself in front of that person.haha.... that stubborn creature is another special retarded ones also. Well... i guess i realized the power of FATE by knowing this person.
Anyhow, i appreciate everything... (why am i so unfortunate to know this creature... sob sob)
intruded... intruded.... i am intruded....cham liao... "wink"


well, i think i can expect a small PLAY TRIP with the one i love.

Teach me how to block everything now...
I am not ready for everything...
cuz everything is too sudden...
everything doesnt make sense...



ok, time to sleep again?

:-)


I hope it wont come back to me again.


P.S : Carol.... I hope i can have ur contact number if you dont mind.... cuz.. i really really really wanna keep in touch with you... i hope you dun mind. My number is still the same. If you feel comfortable to give ur number... then you msg me. If not, i understand. I'm ok with either way. :-) tk care darling!!!

P.S.S
: I wonder what i am now if i wanst single before for years? hahaha!!! nah, i love who i am now. hope you too. Everything is controlled by you centrally. You are the main brain. wahahaha!

P.S.S.S: what happened to TWILIGHT??? Trish said it was boring... she said it is totally different from the book... Gosh... how? even 007?? why???!@!??? NEHEE!!!! NEHEE!!!! NEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess i have no fate in watching my fav movie....

maybe i should watch Quarantine to scare the "sai" out of me.... ha!

No comments: