My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

Soup of the day.

Hunter starts to hunt...
birds start to escape..

did ok in the quiz, get more than half, 50% correct. so, still satisfied.

The soup of the day: Bluewave skinned tomato black pepper soup.

Sweet,salty, sour and hot.

It suits me today. :-)

Yan, i would like to learn more of Sensei's teaching... i hope i can be part of it. I need to lift and upgrade myself.... now.
It's time for me to leave Me.
You are the only one who can help me.
cuz.. it's time for me to leave ME.

:-)

my day is good.
so... i'll maintain. hahaha!@!!
for how long?
till the day i burst? maybe?

Chuol-su hamida....?
is that a good word to mend everything ?
I'll ask O-pah...
how to promise O-pah for all the fear factors?
Like putting salt in mouth and say that it's sweet??
Mmm... O-pah, bad O-pah....
No more pyul,
I guess??
haha...
sarcastic.


"It ends tonight, It ends tonight, just a little in time to make this right?"

haha... i dont think so. :-)

ok, gtg for lab.

Curtain's closing... slowly. It's time to change the props. Move to another chapter.
No more frequent spitting, no more frequent snoring, there's only frequent abandoning.
The sketch.... ends.

-----------------------ThE EnD---------------------------------------------

Wish to see me again . As the mainactress in the sketch. :-)

haha! will aim for Oscar though!


--D.O.A is transforming, evolutionary era rules.--

----siiu Ryu----

No comments: