My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 19, 2008

......;;--$^$^^i**

the topic....

erm....

dunno what to name...

so, decided to write alien language lo..:)

ok....

i just came back!!!! ha! bought Kenji's cd!!! yay!!!!! the next will be Yise's cd!!! ha!! maybe danny's?

ok... really thanks to Stupiak Girl for the Lavender's meal??? haha!! a satisfied meal i would say... haha!!!

well, maybe in another few years time, i'll belanja her Jogoya when i can afford??? haha... no la, that time, i'll bring her to better buffet d.. see first la, if everything is still the way it is.. i may have the chance to do so. :-) well, dont think about things that not necessary will happen. :-)

My voice, still in recovery. yup, what do u expect? i sang for 6 hours ALONE yesterday!!!! ny gosh!!! proud of my achievement!! and the movie yesterday morning... gosh!! i was the only one in the whole cinema!!! haha!! feels like a rich person who booked the whole cinema !!! ha!!

ok... i may go 2mr morning for early movie.. :-)

Kenji's songs.... gosh!! good!!! good!!!!
Ripped into my lappy d!!! ha!
Not to show off how loaded i am... though i am not.. really not. ha! this sem break, i've bought lots of cd@!!
1. BIBI {NOW} (she's a good singer!) (bought in China)
2. Eric Suen Yew Wai {Teach you how to break-up} (bought in China too)
3. Shin, ah shin . { it's me} (wow, his song, very powerful. his voice impresses me)
4. Will Ng, huang wei er {will be good} (gosh... brilliant album!!)
5. Cheng Lee, Lee Zhi Ching {wait for you at 135KM} (nice piece, he's so damn talented)
6. Vick Teo, Zhang Zhu Cheng {scorpion} (he is a great singer, you should listen to his songs, the way he writes, arranged and produced it.. a talented guy!my idol anyway!!)
7. Kenji Wu, Wu Ke Qun . {write a poem for you} (gosh... he is... i like the way he "plays" with music.. his music is very "alive".. and meaningful)

Besides the cds above... i've bought CONAN Comic movies... ha!! a lot!! and a set of animation, Zhong1 Hua2 Yi4 Fan1. It's about the adventure of cooking by a boy named Liu Mao Xin. another great anime!!!!

I am not rich...

just that i bought it at different times, when i hv enough money to eat, spend, watch movie and GREENBOX!!!!

Listening to Kenji's song... . i was attracted to this song when it was first being played in the radio, yup, that time was my Finals period. I listened to radio everyday! why am i attracted?
there's a reason, cuz i did the same thing as written in the lyrics. Yup... I compose songs too...
and guess what, my inspiration comes from a person... and i wrote the poem for the person.. ha! the poem is still fresh in me.. haha!!! cuz after i sent the person the poem, i pecked the person.. haha!!! not kiss la.. of course. just a peck on the chick. Very brave hor??? and in front of other people le.... haha!!!

I couldnt believe what i've done,haha!!! my gosh!! "dishhh....."
anyway, it was a good memory between us.. ha!! funny.... cuz it was other thing the person was expecting... haha!
well, i was still young that time... haha!

(i am not "hiao" la... till now, we're still good friends. that's all. nothing else. At least something good to remember after the last terrible broken heart few months earlier... ha!)

my lappy... i think it is seriously "intruded'.. anyway, fine la.. cuz i hv YOVA!! :-)

i think it gets better after i installed the spyware, the spyware quite obedient d.. it doesnt sense my blogger as a spyware anymore. i dunno why.. sot sot de...

talked about huey ling just now... the more i know about her, the more i feel scary. why? SHE KEPT C.C us!!! Copy Cat!!! my gosh.... spoiled my love towards googles only... my favourite jeans brand.. i dont wear other than googles... sob sob. why my life is always intruded by a person like.... her?? i dont mind any other else intrude my life but not her.. cuz she does not hv the same interest, same preferance, same thinking, same understanding, same sampat-ness, same phobia..... like me and the stupiak girl but she beria-ia wanna create everything.
She is very scary....and stupid.
the things that we said we like,(either one of us).. she remembers... and she tries to like it too!!!

hello, I'm super phobia to ORANGE le, so can you become phobia to orange too>???!!!!? WTH!

Too bad la...
her blending into us... will be a total FAILURE!!! wahahahahahahahaha!!! (devil-nya)
yup, it's true.
She tries to imitate, but i think none of it success. hehe...
so, i'll shut my mouth up about the things i like d....
luckily didnt tell her about the green bear and the porcupine.. my gosh.. if not, she'll own all of them!!! haha!!!

oh ya, luckily she did not copy the 70% thingy.... ha! well, maybe she got no kaki to do it together? haiz... haha! watever la..

stay off my life, as far as possible la...

Conclusion : She is simple, Yet complicated.

scary, scary...

but... haha!!! if she wanna hv all the things we have, erm... i dont think she'll learn or get it for her whole life..
cuz... it's a lot.
well, the only thing she cannot intrude is..... "thinking.". yup! She cant imitate thinking!! She dunno what am i thinking all the time, not like (us), we know what are we are thinking all the time.

so, my life has another IMPOSTER!!!!
(fyuhh.... it's hard to get rid of imposters... cuz i've done it before, it takes years....)
see? diam-diam, datang seorang imposter lagi....
come on baby!!! see how deep you can penetrate!!! (eh, dont think too much, not that "penetrate" k??) ha!


ok... got to do my stuff now!! and 2mr wanna sleep till late late, then wake up for early movie!!!!!!

ENjoy while still can!!!

oh ya, i did something incredible!!! i've named my theme for Orientation in Spanish!! and it went through the committees.. haha!!
Tak sia-sia i learn spanish..

the Theme is called " Bienvenida Amigo!"
haha!!

guess what it means? (*.^)

muahaha!


adieu! Hasta Luego mi ninita! buenos noche!! hasta manana! Muacks!

No comments: