My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

walao....

Haiyo.. just read the stupiak girl's blog....

haha.. i feel like she's just a baby...

just like a baby, just being born into this world.. knowing nothing, try to adapt herself into something different.. kesian? good news?

just like i was in my course for the first day, everything seems so strange to me. the people, the class, the lecturer, the lectures....

wow...

but SCREW HER.. dont feel like studying.. damn! shouldnt feel that!! cuz this is only the start. When come to difficulties, if u dont hv the heart and the strong mind to carry on, U'll suffer to dead man!!!

First day is always boring, i myself need at least 1 month to get use to everything! and that's when i realize that the strongest survivor comes through how well u adapt, not how good are you in your studies.

Man, i really learn things by hard. ko lian betul...

Anyway, the boring situation is only a few days la.. cuz practicals and labs will be coming in thje second week. so, haha... good luck lo.

As for me, I'm preparing myself to face another war for another 2+2 hours. gosh... god bless me...

I know it sounds boring to hear this everything from me, but i still wanna say it. " Don't give up easily, try to find the interest to carry on, u'll not suffer for the rest of ur life."

yup, it really worked. pass or fail is another issue. so, just try ur best in everything. dont give up without even putting in a god damn effort!

k la, gtg.. where? work la.... haha!

Adieu!@!

No comments: