My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Snow White ar? Chun boh??? haha....

see the results below?? bout the disney princess thingy?? haha...cool!!

I am stressed up, but i do not overcome it. damn me. slap me, turn few rounds, make me faint.

will be going out with her 2mr, dunno what surprise she'll give me. i really dunno. in fact, i've took half day off.. i'll be only working at nite. i think it's a replacement from her to me la.. she wanted to ask me out before i went to china, but i think her time cannot match... so she postponed it to this week..

haha...

i'm sick!! gosh...

my throat sucks... dry.. and i took 1 strip of decatylene yesterday, it wont work. i took strepsils today.... so, i guess it's better, but i still feel uncomfortable.
oh ya, sue bought a packet of NIPS, with peanut.. and i took a tiny piece, and i had allergic reaction on my hand.
till now, the red spots are still there... gosh.

i remembered when Sue first poked me with a pen from Lactacid, just a dote, but it took few days to subside. so... this case, i think it will need a few days too. screw me!! mulut gatal, eat nips.. so, Sue made a conclusion, i am allergic to... colourings. (pewarna)

ok.... i believe it.

cuz till now, my right hand is full of rashes. no itch, no pain, no nothing.

darn....

so, it's 5 something, havent took my bath, hvn took my meals, woke up by the computer guy...

yup, my house got wireless d... ha! i'm now using wireless to online.. cool.. actually, it's more convenient la... cuz no need to use desktop to do everything, i can do everything in my room. haha!!

k la, i'll leave the computer guy alone... and go mandi.. cant stand the heat, gosh!

Hope 2mr... she wont gave me heart attack!! ha!

No comments: