My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

my girl, my day, my GiRL again.

ok...

i went out with her this morning.
we went to Damansara, haha!!! she's my day planner for today!!! well, all i can say, i had a great time with her... just that i feel sorry for not giving her.. or i would say, re-pay her with a tight tight hug... cuz i was rushing time to life care. thanks to her la!!! she set her time in her car 10 minutes later... so i tot i was late to work...

haiz... tak sempat...to hug. cuz her body language shows that she wanna do it... but... stupid me... i just went out from the car..............darn.. ha!

we went for movie.... hey, i think this is the first time i watched a good comedy.. "What Happens In Vegas". by Cameron D and Ashton Kutcher. nice!! nice!!!!

if i like a comedy, it must be a good comedy!

ok..,. chatted halfway.... well, not halfway la, cuz stupiak girl dont wanna choi me... ha! good, cz i can concentrate on my blog.

after i watched the movie, had crazy laughs.... popcorns.... and poop! Redbox!! aha! my condition is not good today, i had itchy throat, dry... and stupid mild cough.

but... i still sing....

hehe... tot i would never step into KTV again... cuz normally i sing with the stupiak girl... which is fun? i guess... cuz her voice really....... ok, i wont say the word out. haha!

yup, went to redbox, and sing!!! yay!! but my voice..... haiz.... susah hatinya....

dont like the feeling of singing while my throat is not feeling well. so, ok.....

my day planner paid for everything.... cuz she said she owed me.

fine.

after singing, i've decided to eat something light, and fast, but not fastfood. so........

we went to the CupCakes, take away, bought Fatal Attraction and Envy. yummy!!!
Fatal Attraction is chocolate vanilla toppings,with moist cupcake.. nice!!! ENVY is Green tea cupcakes with green tea cheese toppings. yummy!!!! besides cupcakes, then we went to next door, Secret recipe!!! bought Chocolate Mud cake!!!!! my fav!!! nice!!!
bought chicken cosvich, original flavour....

we ate in the car. she was driving, i was eating and feeding.....? oh, i'm not a good feeder... haha!

gosh.... she's driving 110km/j single hand, another hand holding the sandwich i cut for her..

wow... damn fast... the fastest... 130km/j.. single handed, sandwich on her hand... darn...

we had a great chat, great laughs... ok.. i miss the hug she wanted to give me... so sorry.... haha!


she's the day planner for today!!! but apparently, i too pai se to let her pay for everything.. cuz... it so not me!!! so... paid for the makan lo.... ha!

ok, that was my day before going to work at life care where a total different inversi situation happened.,,... haha!

i really thanked her whole heartedly for everything. she said she owed me this.. so... ok lo....

i am happy... yes, happy..


screw me. i just cant stop thinking about HER when i was singing.. Her? the stupiak girl la. haiz... dunno why, think hv to cut my mind off d.....

sometimes.... imagination... haiz, forget about it. it's still my imagination, my fantasy.
i'm glad that i appreciate everything la.... cuz i know, the chance is very scarce now.

yep... it's worst than 'once in a bluemoon".


haha!!! anyway today is a special re-pay day... i've never had this experience before... haha!! First time, 21st, eating cupcakes.... first outing from my fren (dont need to drive)haha!

that was my day today, before 6pm. ha!

No comments: