My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Whole New monday.....(feel sad to come back..)ha!

haha! just finished my medicinal chemistry quiz. well.. everything goes fine. :-) I did not really study.. but still manage to do it. haha!



2mr... is the determination day of Ray. Ther day after 2mr is the determination day of Rae. so, well... ok, i know days go by even after the so called 'determination day". so?



nah.. i'm just being lame here. I wanted to be there for both of them so much. U cant imagine how craving i am to be in klang. but....... it just cant be done. I'm having a full day class 2mr, plus presentation, then on wednesday, i am having test for patient counselling... though i am free for the whole day... haiz.



DAMN it! DAMN it! i wanted to be there ler..... haiz... not shock at all to know the results through sms and through phone calls.. ha!



I still remember, my bro opened my stpm result... haha!!! of course, i love him more since that day!!!! haha!! cuz he was so.... unexpected. he gave me a lot of support le..



well, i've made a request to him.. i'll open his result when it's his turn to get it... but... i cant do it.. i really cant...



As for Rae.. haiz... me? another gone case. I wanted to be there.. why? hehe... just to be supportive la. After all.. she'll be giving me 2 good news on that day.. haha! I really want to be there for both of them so BADLY....... I truly, madly, deeply want to be there.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!~!!!



Screw me! ok.. I'm lame.





A few 'short sentence' which i found it meaningful and it really suits me.. ok.. cant be copied and pasted.. so i'll just translate it..



" we live in this world, all we can do is APPRECIATE every moment. treat every moment truly, whole heartedly... do not ever waste ur time in commotions, cold wars... cuz we dont know, how long fate exists btween us, cuz we dont know, how long is our days in this world. Fate, it will fade a little by little, it cannot gain.love those around you, love them, forgive them, care for them.. cuz by doing this, u're loving yourself. By doing these, u'll hv no regrets in the future..."

ok.. the grammar sounds weird.. but i've tried my best to preserve the msg... ha! ok, my English real low... k????

I love the sentence...

that's why i want to be there so much.....

I understand that fate is always fading.. it depends on how long it takes to fade. that's why, when i know that fate has come to me, I'll try to treasure it and make every moment memorable... as i said, we dont know how long can fate between us will sustain, and how long it takes to fade..

i hope it takes forever to fade... really...

haha!!!

fate within families... it takes forever to fade. Love? couples? it depends... Mine has faded, haha!!! ok, i'm waiting for a new one... but it has to be after 23 yrs old.. kakakakaka....

sobbing..... I want to be there to see the results myself, with my own eyes.... be happy on the spot, be as crazy as i can be!! haha!!

haha..... i'm real low.. cuz i acnt find the phone my bro wanted.... sob... cuz it's not in the production anymore..... how ar? i dunno what to do... buy other phone? no... he is very particular... i want to give him what he wants....
anyway, i'll keep finding!@ till i've found it! :-)

Time really flies... i hvnm tell Julene that i want to off for the month of April....

haha...
the aunty.. we were talking about politics for the whole Sunday morning.. gosh... and of course, she told me her personal things too... well, what else? it's about in laws and Xin Yee. haiz... sakit hatinya.. to hear the things she told me... haiz..... poor Xin Yee..... my little girl.... haiz....
Anyway, i still fell that it depends on Julene whether she wants to settle it or not.... she seems to hv 'half' decision now... haiz.. hopefully she'll find her way out la. hehe...

Went to BBQ plaza with the Stupiak girl.. haiz.. before that, we went to the korean bbq and guess what? we left after sitting down... cuz !st, it's quite expensive. 2nd) no mutton, lamb. HELLO!!! both are in my consideration le!!! so.. we left. (surprisingly stupiak girl asked me out for lunch.... cuz i expect myself to meet her this weekend only...) haha..

Gosh... i ate till my stomach burst in bbq plaza... and it's quite reasonable.. haha!! ya, i was sleepy... and i get even sleepier when i was eating.. wish i could just lie my head on someone's shoulder, close my eyes, and chew... haha!!! see? lazy bump! haha!

maybe we should go sakae this weekend... haha!!! kinda free la, parents not at home... so... evil.. and devillish me... haha!! but i still need to at least study for quiz on monday.. haha!!! yeah, next week will be the last week for lectures, then it'll be my study break. sad....

I wont be going back to klang for 3 weeks starting april. so... i pray hard that i wont COLLAPSE.. i hope i wont collapse. cuz i'm really scared... it doesnt feel good to cry when u're depressed or stressed.. haiz... Anyway, i hv to go through these... yeah, i think my family will not come and visit me most probably. not because they're not supportive, i think they just want me to concentrate gua....... 3 weeks without anyone i know.. it's a tough time. really.. From my past experience, it is scary..........

I'll be going straight to KLCC this SAturday after my quiz. so, expected will reach there around 11 am. what will i do when i reach ar? dunno wor... I think it's time for lunch gua... haha! anyway, will meet my brothers in KL sentral first. yep. I want to ask about transferring rom UCSI to IMU. just asking only.... cuz i dont really feel happy studying here.. why? i dunno. haha.... not happy of the system la, not classmates. :-)

well, 2 places having edu fair this saturday. KLCC will hv the most booths. really a lot... wow.. they'll be talks, seminars... all! haha!! so.. i'll be going! for sure.. !! just that.... hehe.. i'll ask my brother to carry my laptop... hahahahahaha!! bad sister... bad kuen... ha!

FAte is fading? love is gaining? watever it may be... just treasure every moment u hv. cuz i already believe it when i was in Form 1... fate really goes. it'll fade but not gain. AS i've been through many things since form 1... which built my character now. believe it ot not, i've been through shits.. but thank god, i'm still me. and thanks to the past, i am who i am now.

ADieu.

No comments: