My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

dumbo jumbo... dumb onion.

I still feel like a dumb onion. i dunno why.

Ohaiyo! it's a great morning and a brand new start of a day!!
dumb onion is going off to enjoy herself again!!!

haha...

will be doing the same old thing that i usually do on saturdays.. what's that?
meet the aunties, do some charity, send some stocks...
i hope i contribute a bit by buying her the neurogain PB???
hehe...
they are a bunch of cute aunties... haha!

dumb onion had a chat with Ka-Mun... about a point of view from his in Chemical Engineering. i was sort of like 'awaken' by him. He made me realized that there are more that value most other than money. and he told me about what's all about Chem En when u work because of the passion towards leading a better human life and trying to improve things, quality and teach the young generations to be better.
wow....
he related it to me with my job scope... and he really opened up my eyes. he showed me the difference between pharm in Msia and Nz. I was amazed by the true example he gave me, and it will never ever happen in Msia!!! I know!!! NEVER!

maybe because we are still developing and the THING always come first, while NZ is a developed country and they are fighting for the best healthcare SERVICE. IT makes me think of Inverse CAre Law.. where the availability of healthcare services are inversely proportional to the needs of the society. This law applies to the entire world, no matter u are developed, developing or undeveloped country... it applies.

Dumb onion now have to go on. new plans are in the deep core of the head. NOTE, they are just in my head, and i hvn put them up on 'proposals' yet. haha! anyway, will keep it till my finals over.
I've always been saying, time flies. and it really does...
for this dumb onion, everything comes and flies quickly, just like debris being wiped off from a transparent table. For once, u see it, for once, u dont. after some time, u'll see it again.
is that the way a dumb onion should be?
dumb onion is having a viral attack. wondering when will it cure? when will it go away... as the dumb onion has more important things to face next week.

Free your mind... Free from this crazy life.....

ok, i'm just trying to be a psycho. :-)

Last week was total disaster to me... why? i suddenly received a bomb from my bro... and it was a happy bomb. guess i'll call it as beautiful disaster?? hehe...
it was the same day. why on earth it has to be on the same day? ha~!

bought POPPE BEARS... gosh, they're new! and they're cute!! :-) mine was simple and nice, of course, black has always been my symbol colour. why? I'm always the black shit, oops.. sheep. hehe..
i am keen for a change. a change for anything. a change that will cause more beautiful disaster to me... anyway, i cant do it if i dont hv the guts.......
well, leave it then.

maybe i should tk up Japanese language or even korean. anyway, korean will be easier as i know, Rose will be there to help me.. gosh! she's good in korean!
I think i will want to tk up Japanese classes. why? so that i get more job opportunities! hehe...'

Things will not be the same anymore, as the world is changing, Malaysia is changing, people are changing..
like ppl always said, u cant really predict the whether as it is always changing. u cant expect sunny day forever, dont u?
when the wind of change comes, it will be for the good purpose.

dumb onion will still be the dumb onion. whoever knows dumb onion can be intelligent? i doubt.

dumb onion's skin is degrading. DEgrading for good. hehe....


i wonder whether i hv time to hang out with her ar? i mean baby Rachel. why? cuz they have a cousin's dinner tonite. well, i'm attending a party tonite. see?
why is it so hard to see the ppl u wanna see?
wahahaha!!! anyway,i've forgotten one important thing,....it is always happening to me... haha!!


(" singing "onion" by aska yang..... again.") i love this song!!!!! haha! it will not be in my phone, i guess.. haha!

No comments: