My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

wish list

Things that i wish to hv for my birthdays...

See? The title? Yeah, it’s always in my heart and i’ve never voice it out before. Know why? Cuz most of the things i want, i don’t think no one except by me can fulfil my needs. As the most expensive gift i received is the platinum necklace i’m wearing now...(don’t count the diamond necklace lar..cuz i get it accidently, and surprisingly, only the blog and my family knows.haha!).

Well, talking bout gifts, i guess i’m back.. and i’ll feel like a kid again.... however, the things i wanted are not as childish as what kids wanted lar...
Bear in mind, i don’t hope any of these will turn up during my 21st bday.... cuz i am the only one alone who will make myself own these by my own money or own effort...
(guess i'm used to being turned down by ppl...)

Let’s start with my list then..


1. My dream phone which i planned to have it this year, Nokia 6500. (see? No one can afford it unless i save my money and buy it myself!!! So, this will reamain in my wish list)

2. Hard drive, at least 180GB. (see? Again, i’m the only one who can buy it!!!)

3. A handmade scarf.. (yeah, liked scarft ever since i’ve been exposed by Rae... anyway, no
one in my family knows how to do it, so, remain in my wish list lar.. wait till i learn how to do..ha!guess i’ll be old ready..haha!)

4. An 2 way flow air ticket to Australia and New Zealand.. (see? Again... if i request these from my family, i guess i’ll hv to live in a tent then!)

5. A buffet in The Golden Horse of Palace. (the place i love the most for buffet, as they hv oysters!!!! Haha!!)

6. A kiss. ( wherever it is, don’t think too much lar... even though it is disgusting to hv a girl kiss on ur lips but not cheek, well, this is still in my ‘impossible’ wish list.. haha!!cuz i don’t dare... even though my friend said the feeling is different, but yucks..... let it remain in my impossible list..."cold and shivering...")

7. I like anything which is hand made. cuz no one has it except for me!! hehe... i guess that's what a person who is not creative at all crave for...(me la!!)

8. I hope i wont get any necklace, especially silver and steel or watever... cuz my skin cant accept all those except for white gold(platinum), and gold...
anyway, i wish to hv a white gold pendant with the initial "K", which stands for Kuen. Unless someone wants to give me his/her name's initial so that i can remember and wear them all the time lar.. or u can buy both, 'K' and ur initial.. haha! then i'll remember better!!
save it if the metal is silver... cuz i really cant wear it. haha! what a 'choosy' skin i hv...hehe..
(well, i guess... this will be remained in my wish list again...)


I guess that’s all... of course, the most important thing is to be healthy and happy always. As i always chant in the morning to my lovely family and friends. I do hope that they’ll be happy and happy and happy always.

So i guess i hv to work out my bdays gift myself then... haha! every year is the same... as no one ever know what i really wanted. Sounds pathetic? Not actually, cuz i’ve used to work my needs out by my myself. Another factor is, i don’t expect these from anyone on anytime, as i know it is impossible to get all these at one time... that’s why, i’m saving my own butts for all these..

Hello, i’m a good money planner ler... i’ll make sure i’ll get what i want and i can still afford my trip to Spore this coming end of April or early May. Hehe...
Bout the air tickets... to Aus and NZ, well, gimme some time lar... haha!! unless i kena lottery! Ha!

I think this coming bday....i don’t expect anything lar.. just wish that my family and friends will be here. I still dunno what to do yet.. cuz... i’m not in Malaysia that time.
A bad experience for Cassie, last October.. ha! She celebrated her Bday in China,(which will be happening to me).. and all she has is a cupcake, shared by 5 person. Haha!! poor thing.. feel funny to see the video taken!! Ha! Of course i hope mine is more than a cupcake lar.. PLEASE!!!

The most important thing is, during my bday, i really hope all my loved ones will be here.

nothing more i could expect by having all of them here.. ha!! cuz they are those i would not trade for anything of the world. haha@

so the birthday gifts..... i'll just get it one by one myself lo... haha! I'm used to it d.. haha@@

Well, what i hope the most in my coming bday? a buffet dinner in the Golden Horse of Palace... haha!!!! cuz i enjoy eating!! erm... guess i hv to work myself to fullfil this.. ha! unless i belanja all of my family there lar!! then i'll hv the chance! hehe...

oh ya, i hope i wont get a super big golden key from my mum....so dungu ler.. small size de will do.. haha!@
I dont hope to grow so fast ler.. wish i am still 17...always 17. Life was so great tht time.. with all my dear friends around, nothing to worry about... wat a sweet 17..
keep dreaming! doink!!!

I'll still need to grow... rite? older and older...

Someone asked me what i wished for this coming 21 bday.. before i could answer, she answered it for me.. what she answered? "love? and pattor?.." i was like..."gosh.. what the!" of course, i just smile back to her and shut myself up.. and listen to what she says... and nodded to the things she said.. (guess i was not really listening to her)
why everyone hope for love ar?? ok, i do so, but i've told myself to wait.. guess it depends on what u want in life.

for sure, i want my life to be extraordinary. much much much better than my parents.@!!

I'm very loh suo hor? what to do? it's my past time now to write blogs and write blogs...
well, i've been thinking whether to 'expose' my blog in blogspot to my friends onot...
after a long consideration... sorry, i don't want.. i still wanna keep it....
cuz there are things that u really dont want other ppl to know or u only want certain ppl(me) to know... and those are the things i'll write here!! haha@! bad huh??? and i express myself more freely here, i can condemn anyone, i can write anything i want.. as i know, trust is all i hv... on... hehe...
that's difference between friendster blog and blogspot... haha.

so, i'll just work harder and harder and harder for my gifts!!! :-)

No comments: