My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

Sudden work...

This poem came out from me suddenly yesterday nite.. i dunno why and how. I am listening to BYUL,which is one of the soundtrack from 2oo pounds. Well, hehe..this little piece of mine came out.. I didn name this as i dunno what should i name it.. cuz it just came out all of a sudden.
Here i present my work...


Looking back at the past,
Darkness,
filled within the shades of clouds.
Brightness,
seems so far away,
Reaching my hands out,
I Can’t seem to hold you tight.

I’m afraid,
In fear, i’m living in... once you’re gone.
U leave me behind with sadness,
U leave me behind,
Running to chase and catch ur steps.
I’m trying my best get to you...
Yet..
Helpless, i am helpless.
Impossible lies on ur face.

Should i stop running?
Should i stop chasing?
Should i stop myself from all i am doing?
Should i??

I’m exhausted,
I’m tired,
I dunno u anymore.
Broke In pieces,
u have left me.
My soul is scattered,
My heart is bleeding..
Cuz once, you’re my everything..

Tears ,
It slips me away.
Feelings,
Suffocates me.
Fear,
Wraps over my brave fragile heart.

What should i do?
Lord, i need you.
Guide me through... please...
Make me whole again..


No comments: