My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Great? no... it's Marvellous!!

new start? ha, maybe. i'm not switching my blog from friendster to blogspot.. i'm using both... i guess. well, at least i wont be more careful when i'm writing here, i can write anything i want.. haha.

Guess what, i've won myself a diamond necklace lately.. it costs about 21K!! imagine that!! gosh.. i was very blur when i get to know tht i've won that necklace,which my mum dreams of.. ha! i am still very blurr now.. it's like.." what's happening ar?" gosh.. pinch me.. i hv feelings, and it is true. i really dunno what to do with the necklace, wear it? no, i'll get my neck chopped. Throw it? nah! impossible!! give it away? my mum will be crying.. haha!! keep it? maybe.. as my mum said, keep it as my my gift of being married.. haha! i still cant believe it.. watching the diamond necklace... gosh!! damn!!

I am still in cheras now, just created this blog.. n i've read Rae's blog.. who's she? she's my... well, how can i describe her? a person i care, more than friends, something like my sister, but it's not acually.. well, family member? well, i dunno.. cuz the feeling of being with her is so different. It's different than with Fiona or anyone.. Guess that's why we can click so well.. we hv endless story... anyway, i still owe her a fried ice-cream meal.. dunno when to belanja her.. maybe during my long sem break.. haha!!!

i was telling kavitha that i'm going to China this May, i may go to Spore before the China trip.. well, kavitha asked me to bring Rae along.. well, ok, if kavitha didnt asked, i am about to ask her along also, provided her passport still can be used.. ha! ya, kavitha told me about her break-out at life care.. At that moment, i realized that things are getting really tough for her, can i help? no, i can only give my preciuos advise. This girl,love her!!! hehe.. she's smart enough to get advises from everybody. Anyway, it's good to get opinions from those older than u. It helps a lot.
I really hope that she'll be happy everyday.. she's like me. happy or not happy.. the face is always happy.. and i dont like ppl to know me well except my family.. haha.. guess i'm a weirdo.

it's 2nd sem now, i'm alone in the library...(poor thing, can only online in the library with my lappy).. and i hate carrying my heavy lappy from my condo to UCSI!). Guess what, u wouldnt believe it, i'm still a loner here. Not attached to any groups, not attached to any friends. It's so NOT ME! cuz i love relationships.. especially friendships. I guess, when my coursemates talk about 'KUEN', their reaction is :" who's that?" "oh! the one ar... ok ok.. i always can fnd her in the library." guess that's my so called IDENTITY now.

Bear in mind, it's not that i dont wanna mk friends, it's that.. u cant find anyone that can really click as we all come from different background. Hey, I am friendly, k??!!!
unless u can find me a group like ALO, or ppl like Rae, or ppl like my old friends! haha... which is impossible.. cuz if there's other ppl who has the same character as Rae or others, die lar.... my weight gain(due to supper), my mental blocked(due to their sampat-ness)... haha! joking only lar.. ha!

k lar, better crack my head for the comm skill question, haiz... hv to write it, cuz i dont wanna write it this weekend as i'll be occupied... fully occupied this weekend, cant even go to work this sunday... haiz.. sad...

~DeLLyNn~

No comments: